A Great Light Has Gone Out

DeletedUser5582

Dear TW Community,

We are gathered here today to pay our respects to a player who has been taken from us before his time. A Player who has graced the UK forums (and still holds the record on .net for most posts I believe over a single barb cap!) and whose ability to cause hissy fits in the skype chats of the rich and famous of our community was legendary.

But alas cruel fate has taken him from us before his work was done! Imagine my sense of disbelief and horror when checking my mail to see a missive from him and upon replying to be told I was too late to save him! (rents clothes and snips hair)

Yes I hold my hands up and take some blame here but dear TW player Chocolate Fireguard has been turned to the Dark side!

Tribal Wars Stats: World 11: Player
Tribalwars Player Profile: Harry Mint (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points

WC :) Quest! 19th December 2011 - 09:20:00

I have tried to console him but already the taint has done its work....

Harry Mint today at 17:27

No need to bow, though you can address me as sir chocolate of the fireguard....

So whilst sipping your egg nog and plotting your excuses for sprout avoidance spare a thought for a great light has gone out from our world! Oh to think he will now post up in Total Hauled threads is almost too much to take.

Sobs.

DeletedUser

This looks like somebody rambling over something insignificant. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is. It's about a tribe change right? If I were to make a thread on such a topic as a mere tribe change, I'm pretty sure it would not be allowed to remain in this section of the forum but as it's from a mod, who knows?!??!?!?!

DeletedUser9006

I actually thought someone had died when I was reading the first line :(

<3

DeletedUser

So did I :icon_razz: I was almost sad... and then I was sad about the fact that this was posted... People shouldn't make me sad, it makes me sad :icon_sad:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol Jo... Is now a good time to tell you that your are my sister... don't worry, Harrison Ford will be along shortly to rescue you...

Having struggled to find the force within TFF I wondered worlds homeless and confussed till WC found me on the rim on W9... alas, all good things must come to a end and I could no longer resist the draw of the dark side of the force... well to be honest, I think they just felt sorry for me...

As much as this is good for my ego (which some will say, needs no polishing...) I must agree that in the whole scheme of things, it's pretty irrelevant... I've just been hired as Storm Trooper, 3rd on the right (first to be internalled....)...

DeletedUser282

Seems a fairly pointless thread, given that it's just about a tribe change.

Though until just now when I read this I thought it said "A green light has gone out"

DeletedUser

How come a mod is allowed to post such spam in the main w11 forum, yet anyone else it would have been locked or moved to the tavern?

DeletedUser5582

I have moved this to the tavern to protect the more sensitive souls amongst us (who knew :icon_eek:) now just to clear up a few misconceptions here....

This looks like somebody rambling over something insignificant. Oh wait, that's exactly what it is. It's about a tribe change right? If I were to make a thread on such a topic as a mere tribe change, I'm pretty sure it would not be allowed to remain in this section of the forum but as it's from a mod, who knows?!??!?!?!

This thread is two things really but is certainly not about a tribe change! Never mind though as no doubt you will hit your, normally high, trolling standards shortly

This seems pretty irrelevent?

lol of course it is if you want a serious read then please go look at the total hauled thread or MinesAreUs.....

lol Jo... Is now a good time to tell you that your are my sister... don't worry, Harrison Ford will be along shortly to rescue you...

Having struggled to find the force within TFF I wondered worlds homeless and confussed till WC found me on the rim on W9... alas, all good things must come to a end and I could no longer resist the draw of the dark side of the force... well to be honest, I think they just felt sorry for me...

As much as this is good for my ego (which some will say, needs no polishing...) I must agree that in the whole scheme of things, it's pretty irrelevant... I've just been hired as Storm Trooper, 3rd on the right (first to be internalled....)...

aha well the internalled comment gives me hope that all is not lost but still am in a state of shock here and this was before I found out I was your sister?!

Now this thread was going to attract spam so apologies for posting in the main forum (which seems to have upset a few of you but I blame the egg nog can you forgive me for such a crime? I hope so) but the anti Meechan comments were tough to take? Poor guy was merely pointing out the error of this thread being posted in the main forum and is, off forum, a lovely guy so don't be put off Bellerion by his on forum persona as this is the season of goodwill and go seek the true Meechan.

Oh and yes am aware this thread was triggered by a tribe change but trust me this is NOT about one player moving tribes in a world pre nobles where the former top ranked tribe have 31 spearmen between them.

DeletedUser

I relish the hate.

So open my eyes what is it about? I haven't been keeping up with W11 only joined the other day.

DeletedUser

Expected better of the moderators than to toy with peoples' emotions... ;)

DeletedUser10327

Phew...finally I can sleep at night now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10327

Noo - You've brought on my lolz-induced insomnia :icon_cry: