A hello from me

DeletedUser

It helps if you listen to this as you read:

Mood music

So here it is friends, my second final curtain call. In the words of big Frank, the end is near. I have once again neglected RL. Trying to do a law degree does not co-exist with TW. When I came back I said to myself an hour a night, yet here again I find myself sat infront of TW 6 hours a night.

The account is in my hands until I hand it over to the player who has already been identified. No easy target here, the handover will be smooth.

To all my friends and foes out there, it's been a pleasure gaming with you. I will not be back, I promise. I may have a look at the old forums every now and again, but my active days are over.

I only have one apology to make and that is to John for not lasting the distance. I feel I let you down mate, but rest assured the account is going into safe hands, contact me offline for more details buddy.

I would say I'll see you all in a couple of years when I finish the degree, but I doubt it. My TW days has come to an end.

Love to all and goodnight.

Dave 'da' Mac

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was an honour knowing and speaking to you Dave.
You and John are true gents and the world has lost the other half its greatest diplomat tonight... :icon_sad:

Good luck with your degree and with RL.
Keep in touch in Skype.

Jai.

DeletedUser

Another already...? That sucks... See ya Dave. It was a pleasure playing with you and i wish you all the best in RL.

DeletedUser

Tell me about it.

At least you have the character to lay off the virtual life. I just redo my failed exams in August ruining a huge part of my holidays lol

But, you can play tw those periods of 4 months you as a student should have loads of free time .. So shall we see you back ?

If not, good luck with the law and all other things you do.

DeletedUser

Laters Dave.

Tearful goodbyes twice in TW lifetime for you, we'll miss your external threads for sure bud

DeletedUser

:-S Don't go... *sniffle*

I'll make sure your account is well looked after though, just like we discussed, don't worry. ;-)

DeletedUser

:-S Don't go... *sniffle*

I'll make sure your account is well looked after though, just like we discussed, don't worry. ;-)

ha ha thats funny. at least someones got his password, he forgot to leave it with us. :(

his account is just sitting there inactive now... its okay though as its only DOGS who go after inactives, so it'll be safe... right??!?!:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Lol - let's not start that again!

Are you being serious though? Did he really forget to leave his password?

DeletedUser

Lol - let's not start that again!

Are you being serious though? Did he really forget to leave his password?

i never asked for his password, because its against the rules.

he'll probably go barb soon

DeletedUser

Yeah right! Just an attempt to lure us into attacking him? lol

DeletedUser

we havnt got the sit or the pw. i got a message off dave just b4 he left that simply said "i hate you, nobbler. long live FotD!" :)

carry on goading me lemmon.

after P.D go down, TEAM are not gonna invite a player with 14 villages & 118,000 points, who is on the dogs front line.

think about your future options lemmon, because by annoying me your limiting them drastically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobbler, really, why would you want a player 'with 14 villages and 118,000 points', I mean, the way you put that sounds as though you think I'm too small anyway. And I don't really like being threatened.

Besides, I wouldn't have said that was goading you, I try and be as nice as possible on these forums, I've seen people REALLY goad you. I think you need to chill out a little.