A Hidden Menace

• Thread starter DeletedUser1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser1508

Warning to all inhabitants of the glorious 5th world! There is a menace hiding amongst the mass-recruiters of the top 20 tribes. A nightmare lurking, just waiting for you to doze off to sleep before it captures you in its iron fist! Indeed, there is now a legitimate reason to be scared for your life, so look, and be afraid.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you WAW!!! - Warlords and Warriors!

Beginning with a quick peek at their profile, you can see them for the cold, emotionless beings they really are.

Profile said:
IF YOU THREATEN OUR MEMBERS, YOU BECOME OUR FARM, SIMPLE AS, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Tip to the wise:
Do NOT threaten WAW!!! members, or your stay on this world will be cut short like a turkey at Thanksgiving! Your cries for mercy will fall upon deaf ears, your sobs of grief ignored by impassionless hearts.

Anyway, onwards and inwards!

Now, you may be thinking, how heartless could they really be? Answer: There are no limits.

waw4.png

Lets take a look at their diplomacy now. I must admit, when I first saw this I was suprised. But then I understood.

waw5.png

Now to the Boot Camp section. As my mouse hovered over the link, I prepared myself for awesome guides showing how to elite Warlords and Warriors! And just as well I had, or I might still be on the ground... ROFLing!!!

waw6.png

waw7.png

Now this next part of their forums really made me feel like the newb I am. I had heard of offence being the best form of defence, but never the other way around. Obviously they have some information and skills that I am nor privvy to.

waw3.png

Thats is enough for now methinks. Surely you all agree, stay away from these ruthless people if you want to live. They are fearless, ruthless, impartial, well guided and have genious tactics. FEAR THEM!

DeletedUser

Teh noes. However will we escape their vicious attacks?

DeletedUser7541

ther be allies to my tribe. i haz nuffing to fear knowing ther haz 1000s of offensive defenses ^^

DeletedUser

I'm dying to know what happened to him when he was younger that made him think defence is a good offence o_O

*And also how he plans to takeover the scum who attacks them with it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1508

I'm dying to know what happened to him when he was younger that made him think defence is a good offence o_O

*And also how he plans to takeover the scum who attacks them with it :icon_rolleyes:

No, not takeover the scum... takeover AND scum that attack them. If you know what it means, please share.

DeletedUser

brilliant start-up guide, lol

amazing tribe, surely will end up in top 3

DeletedUser6195

we has NAP?
didn't know that.

must find a way to nick snowball from them, he was on my 7by7 in w4....

DeletedUser

Personally i don't like the tribe profile.

But some of the advice is sound on building your self up.

The thing to watch out for is they have some very experienced players in the tribe.

although i've seen one or two others floating about world5 who are not in the tribe.

DeletedUser

as davetheawesomeeagle said earlier he will 'support all his fellow tribemates and takeover and scum that attcks them'.
this guy is selfless!, man, what a warrior!

DeletedUser

Nice read.

Oh they use defensive troops to attack because their spearmen have guns. No seriously.

DeletedUser

Read this earlier but never replied for some reason...

Anyway, I thought this was very nicely done :p Looking forward to more PnP from you!

DeletedUser

impassionless hearts.

Did no one else notice the double negative? :| Bad red. You can be passionless, or impassionate, but I dont think you can be un un passionate...

*Necromancer Skill + 12*

DeletedUser

We are about to be killed by spear nukes ;)

DeletedUser

Wow...

Some TW facts I never learnt, I've been wasting my res on a high stable and LC when I could be getting Smithy levels and market levels!