A long due apology.

DeletedUser

Seeing as most the people this is relevant to most likely won't see this, I suppose this is more to get a load off my chest, because I've just stumbled back on this forum that I haven't posted in for over three years. I somehow managed to remember my passwords (plural, yes, I'll get to that) and looking through my old posts and messages, I'm far more than disappointed.

So to start, if your memories of this forums 4 years ago are as vague as mine are, then you probably won't remember me, or maybe my name might ring a bell. The name 'D-Ja Powahz' (that username in itself depresses me) might also, which brings me to the first thing that pisses me off. That is the account that I constantly attempted to (and somehow successfully) convince the mods that this account (A Username) belonged to my 'older brother'. I actually do have an older brother and recall at one point sending a random picture of the two of us to a mod to 'prove' that this account belonged to him (flawless logic, I know). I then attempted to adopt two different personalities under the different accounts, horrendously bad-evading at the same time. I got some hate as D-Ja, which I deserved with all my attention seeking, I'm sure, so the chance to be 'cool' with this new username appealed to me. I started flirting *sigh* with one member who actively expressed her dislike for me when I used my other account, which is really kinda weird, especially considering she was my age in reverse (I was 12 at the time, not that she knew that). I misled quite a few people with these accounts. I also managed to convince people that I was some pro, experience long-time player, and would end up as a leader of premades that ended up somewhat popular, it seems. I tried playing again recently, I'm pretty damn mediocre. Hell, I've never even had more that 5 villages in a world, haha. So there's one apology for being a <snip> and misleading loads of people, it was all pretty stupid and I can't really comprehend why I did it.

I was an attention seeking, egotistical 12/13 year-old trying to be 'mature' and fit in at a forum full of older members than me. I did some stupid stuff, but it's the internet, who really cares? Well, that stuff does annoy me, but it might not be worth starting a thread about. There's one thing that really pisses me off:

This thread http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?3934-My-Dear-Friends-of-MSG (deleted because someone bumped).

Yep, you bet that's all one huge bloody lie. I still can't think of any reason I would do this, I've always told myself I wouldn't beg for sympathy or anything like that, but here I just made a whole load of shit up. Was it an excuse to leave? I don't even know, but the whole thing just drives me crazy to no end. I found this after reading a PM from someone wishing my friend the best and was just left wondering what on earth happened to my friend that I felt the need to make a thread about it? The answer is absolutely nothing. I don't think I've been more disappointed in myself, it's worse than the Facebook pictures that say '1 like = 1 prayer' just to boost a page's outreach, something I hate with a passion. Even if none of the users involved are still here, I still feel like I have to give this last apology to the forums for being a <snip> for a year and a half. Hopefully then I can forget about it all.

So that's all I have to say I guess. Oh yeah, I also discovered just now that the Skype account I used here was called 'GangBang4ChanFan'. What can I say, I was a cool 12 year old, right?

<snip>

I doubt I'd mind being banned, it's not like these forums are very active anyway, and hey, apparently I'm never to be un-permabanned.

Anyway, if you read this, thanks, I'm sure I bored you out of your mind. It's sad, because it actually feels pretty nostalgic coming back to the places where I first started to properly communicate with people online, but it doesn't exactly hold the best memories.

TL;DR? I'm a <snip> and I'm sorry.

P.S. YGP and BusinessTime are a couple names I saw here that I remember, you guys are sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What can I say, I was a cool 12 year old, right?

P.S. YGP and BusinessTime are a couple names I saw here that I remember, you guys are sound. Pity I wasn't.

Meh, things happen, I don't think you greatly hurt anyone on here so I wouldn't stress too much, god knows I've done far worse things than this (in real life rather than online, which makes it far worse if anything).

Plus who wasn't a cool 12 year old? My skype is still specialchickenyeah, which is a pretty special user.

DeletedUser6695

Read it all and I'm still sat here wondering who you are :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Meh, things happen, I don't think you greatly hurt anyone on here so I wouldn't stress too much, god knows I've done far worse things than this (in real life rather than online, which makes it far worse if anything).

Plus who wasn't a cool 12 year old? My skype is still specialchickenyeah, which is a pretty special user.

I suppose you're right, I think the urge to apologise must have come from the fact that I spent so much time here, and it's weird how it's all just gone. 90% of people I enjoyed talking to haven't been on since '11 or '12, and I'd completely forgotten about it to, so maybe I just don't want it to feel fake. Or maybe it would be a better idea not to get sentimental over a forum, who knows?

I've gotta say though, I could sure try some of that special chicken (yeah).

Well my last post was a month after you joined, I guess you must have scared me away. Just kidding, of course.

DeletedUser

Not old school enough.

Nawww I get the nostalgia thing, I had a read through old messages and got loads of that :) + probably main the draw back to TW for me

DeletedUser6695

I am older than the hills my son...Just not all horrible and wrinkly like you

DeletedUser

Nawww I get the nostalgia thing, I had a read through old messages and got loads of that :) + probably main the draw back to TW for me

Definitely! It's a pity I don't really enjoy the game anymore, because when I tried playing again a couple months ago, the people in my tribe were great.

DeletedUser

Meerkat25jn01fwzd24.jpg

DeletedUser

Fact of life is that all 12 year olds are major league dumb; it would be hard to hold you accountable for those things anymore.

My infraction list goes on for about 10 pages on .net, I've been banned three times, ban evaded, started a riot and so on. Yeah we all do some dumb stuff sometimes.

Welcome back I guess man, I can't say I remember you but I have the memory of a goldfish so that isn't really saying anything.

DeletedUser

When you put it like that, I guess it really makes it seem more laughable than anything else.

DeletedUser7450

hahahaha. why is this kid back?^ also is that seriously another alias. rediculous