A message from ORC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you all know, I'm not a woman of many words on the public forum. This will probably be my only main post on here in response to the recent goings on.

I dont need to do it W1N style and will try and make this succinct as possible.

ORC play this game a different way to others. We do not have the "win at all costs" attitude and as I have mentioned in conversations with both Fataff and Luke, ORC are a group of people who play for fun and comradeship. This different way of TW life I understand you all dont agree with, but then, I dont agree with leaving someone who has poured their heart and soul into a game for a year high and dry. You call them refugees, we dont.

I have watched over the public forums recently as you have all scowled at ORC. I've been called a lunatic. My picture has been passed around various people within the world and I have listened to personal insults about the way I look. If that is how you like to play that's fine, but do not call yourself honourable for you are far removed from that.

Abdo, your words were touching as you tried to rouse ORC against me. It almost worked, I almost threw the towel in this morning. I came home from work to a lovely present with a message from ORC today. It made me proud. Proud to have such a fantastic bunch of people with principles and honour that far surpasses anything I have witnessed from both LRAG or W1N. So now, I take your attempt to remove me from ORC leadership as a compliment. Thank you.

So rather than write more words for your misinterpretation I thought I'd share with you all my feelings and thoughts on a few key members of my last few months with LRAG and W1N. Maybe after this, you will realise there is a human behind this lunatic.

Here are my dedications:

Chomps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtUkbW4a1aY

Fataff - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

Cody - *removed* -jp68plus1

and for all you ORCs out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oM3VMhbxN8

That's all folks!

Rexxie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

I object to your crass opening dig at W1N posters. W1N is a varied community of members all with different posting styles. You however lowered yourself to the bottom of the pile with an opening cheap shot.

DeletedUser

We do not have the "win at all costs" attitude and as I have mentioned in conversations with both Fataff and Luke, ORC are a group of people who play for fun and comradeship.

Just to point out Tribal Wars is the name of the game. Fair enough, playing for fun is why we are all here. But the ultimate end of a war is a defeat of one of the oposing sides, but generally to get that outcome you do need the "win at all costs attitude".

DeletedUser589

I object to your crass opening dig at W1N posters. W1N is a varied community of members all with different posting styles. You however lowered yourself to the bottom of the pile with an opening cheap shot.

Im afraid I have to agree.
Rex what you fail to realise is that all players in all tribes play this game for the fun, not just ORC. You and your tribe arent special and do not differ from the rest of us. Everyone here plays to have fun and im sure everyone would ultimately love to be the last tribe standing!

If you do not want to leave people high and dry, then why ever declare war on people? Why not just let everyone grow their villages to maximum and noble barbs and internals, why bother playing this game . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Because this is the same ethos!

DeletedUser

Well heres a first my first ever post and on the eve of war, having read our esteemed leaders words i understand what this game means to us all. We at ORC play to have fun play to get on but most of all play to W1N. Now im not going to insult or rant over our attackers as that is the heart of the game it is CALLED TRIBAL WARS. But remember we are orc born and orc bred and when this war is done youll be orc dead. PS party on dudes

DeletedUser

Well heres a first my first ever post and on the eve of war, having read our esteemed leaders words i understand what this game means to us all. We at ORC play to have fun play to get on but most of all play to W1N. Now im not going to insult or rant over our attackers as that is the heart of the game it is CALLED TRIBAL WARS. But remember we are orc born and orc bred and when this war is done youll be orc dead. PS party on dudes

Good, I was thkning ORC had no fight in them ^^

By the way, so far very impressed with ORC along the front lines. And glad you guys didn't accept diplomacy, otherwise wouldn't have lived up to your name.

DeletedUser1942

What a load of old tosh!!!!

We at ORC play to have fun play to get on but most of all play to W1N.

Because im sure ORC are the only ones like that??
Although, you have got a lot of runaways in your midst now, so W1Nning will be harder than ever!! Your forums will be alive with the sound of cries to stack!!!

But remember we are orc born and orc bred and when this war is done youll be orc dead.

YAWN!!!!

DeletedUser2961

I play several worlds and obviously in several tribes, however, I can catagorically state, tht W1N far outweigh any other tribe Ive been in. Not because they're number 1, but because of the people and friendships that I have made. These truly have your back and the leadership is second to none. I believe I have found my Tribal Wars home.

To ALL W1N ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5E8ie2pdM

DeletedUser1933

Well, I;m not one to normally get involved in the main TW forums, but now it is the 2nd time W1n have tried to take us out. I've been in several tribes and for me ORC is by far the best. Yes, we play for fun, as all tribes do, but with ORC I've found the maturity and fairness and honesty and capability beyond all others; from both team members and the Council Some tribes may twist the technicalities and say we've taken in refugees, but that is them playing with words. I think W1n also did that the first time. :|

Plus, ORC pretty much stands alone as ORC whereas some 'bigger' tribes call in back up from other tribes they've scared into compliance. Like I said, this is the 2nd time w1n have had a go at us. They will fail again.

DeletedUser

Sorry to burst your bubble but you had a division of W1N fighting you.....will be a different story now the tribe is involved :)

DeletedUser1942

I've been in several tribes and for me ORC is by far the best.

The other tribes must of been bad.......

, but with ORC I've found the maturity and fairness and honesty and capability beyond all others

Capability beyond all others!!!

You lot are capable of successfully barb hunting, taking in many many refugees to gain ground, instead of nobling them yourself for growth - a huggling tribe tbh

ORC pretty much stands alone as ORC

They have to now TR have disbanded, you wont have there support now.

Although, most of them are with you now.

Like I said, this is the 2nd time w1n have had a go at us. They will fail again.

Not this time - ORC's commuppance will come. Lets see how "fun" the game is to you barb hunterz when you have hundreds/thousands of incoming!! Delete buttons at the ready, as theres nowhere else to run!

DeletedUser1933

I see you have not read or understood my post. This is exactly what I mean. You can hit us with your dirty tricks and try to come out with smart comments in the forum, but we never had any help before. You are playing a different game to ORC and so you miss the finer points of this battle play/techniques, both in TW and RL. This is my last post. You are your own enemy.

TG.
:)

DeletedUser

Finer points like forgetting to recall support a full 6 weeks after landing it at an enemy vil, eh Taoist? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

dirty tricks shish ... all ORC is based on dirty politics , plz save ur breath, while TR were being whooped , all ORC did "their faithful ally" was stand and watch . says alot abt ur tactics, u waited till TR folds , and get ur hands on some of those half decent players that left TR. quite big of ORC really.

and Rex , sorry even when u post too little on the publics, u have posted more "insert insult here" than the worst troll on these forums , trying to play it smart when ur game of puzzle can be solved by a 5 year old. seriously , ur diplomacy style is just unbearable,it reminds me of how things run in a third world country, and thats as low as a politician can get.

and for the other orc members who think ur dashing leader will guide u to victory , "orc born orc bread ... " well i have some cheeze to put in this bread and eat it :3 i seriously cannot believe how an adult can go by that moto even in a game, seriously lol , ur living it too much.

TR aint there to stack u this time, instead they will ask for u to stack them, come on turtle power FTW!!! pfff u make me sick , im ready to take on any orc now that i have u in the same K where im positioned , and its not gonna be an easy ride for u guys :) ur stats wont be any better than TR's.
cheers thats all i have to say, wake up to the reality of the game ;)

DeletedUser

But remember we are orc born and orc bred and when this war is done youll be orc dead

W1N Villages: 22993
ORC.F Villages: 12089

W1N average points: 2.361.645
ORC.F average points: 583.123

95-100% of W1N are battle hardened war veterans, no one from ORC has witnessed a war this world, a proper war, and only a handful of them have any talent.

ORC will most likely take an early lead, due to having more trains available and nukes galore as the only thing they've fought recently is barbarian villages, but after the first month (if not sooner) W1N will overtake, W1N will smash ORC to the ground, piece by piece. Last time you fought a small group of players, and you had your TR buddies to support you. Now you fight half this tribe, you have no one to help you. We outnumber you in nukes, we outweigh you in skill, we have competent leaders. We will not falter, you will not survive.

Take a leaf from your runaway refugees, hit delete. :icon_wink:

Much love, Charlie. <3

DeletedUser

I see you have not read or understood my post. This is exactly what I mean. You can hit us with your dirty tricks and try to come out with smart comments in the forum, but we never had any help before. You are playing a different game to ORC and so you miss the finer points of this battle play/techniques, both in TW and RL. This is my last post. You are your own enemy.

TG.
:)

Dirty Tricks please don't make me laugh, look at ORC gone from Vultures in ORC fancy dress to angels in a matter of day.

You will have to wait till tommorow for the truth about dirty tricks and you'll find its not W1N but maybe the fancy dress ORC bunch.

DeletedUser6748

W1N Villages: 22993
ORC.F Villages: 12089

W1N average points: 2.361.645
ORC.F average points: 583.123

95-100% of W1N are battle hardened war veterans, no one from ORC has witnessed a war this world, a proper war, and only a handful of them have any talent.

ORC will most likely take an early lead, due to having more trains available and nukes galore as the only thing they've fought recently is barbarian villages, but after the first month (if not sooner) W1N will overtake, W1N will smash ORC to the ground, piece by piece. Last time you fought a small group of players, and you had your TR buddies to support you. Now you fight half this tribe, you have no one to help you. We outnumber you in nukes, we outweigh you in skill, we have competent leaders. We will not falter, you will not survive.

Take a leaf from your runaway refugees, hit delete. :icon_wink:

Much love, Charlie. <3

should be interesting with all the nukes...

Status
Not open for further replies.