A MESSAGE FROM THE COWARDS OF ARAGON

DeletedUser7092

Hello,

Just to let you know.

We have taken everything into account and after discussion with our membership and despite the public slagging we in AK have received we have decided that we will continue to fight the good fight and hold true to our beliefs.

We will stand together as a tribe and fight to whatever outcome with our honour intact.

all the best

Aragon

DeletedUser

Nice to hear that you have the strength of your convictions Frank. May the festivities resume?

DeletedUser6158

good luck to AK and respect for standing firm and deciding to slug it out.

DeletedUser

Can only agree with the rest, better to stand and fight than run and hide.

DeletedUser

Good to hear, enjoyed fighting you guys ^^

And glad to say, 10 incomings already =D

DeletedUser5477

:icon_cool:, i've always had respect for AK as they know how to support/defend well, my respect has increased after this move.

DeletedUser6158

They were called 'cowards' in another thread.

Although i see nothing cowardly in their actions.

DeletedUser6164

Whats next?

KA and AK seem to have taken totally different paths. I am interested in seeing how this works. One is now the enemy of FLUX the other an ally. How will this work? Will the former 'Born Family' Tribes end up fighting each other? I am watching with not a little interest to see how this develops.
KA and FLUX have had a turbulent relationship since day one and with that I think no one can take exception but AK has thrown in its lot with FLUX interestingly, despite its sister tribes troubles and tribulations with them.
Some people have posted about the potential for this to lead to a change in relationship between W1N and LRAG, I was speaking to LRAG leadership yesterday and sorry for all you posters we are still allied, still talking and have no intention of falling out (why are so many so sure it will happen in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Possibly wishfull thinking?).
Thanks AK for a clear statement of intent, looks like we go back to battering each other.

DeletedUser7092

but AK has thrown in its lot with FLUX interestingly, despite its sister tribes troubles and tribulations with them.

To reiterate, we have decided not to ally with LRAG, our diplomatic status with all other tribes remains the same. Flux = NAP

DeletedUser6164

Sorry from my viewpoint NAP with FLUX = not on my side = enemy

DeletedUser

KA and AK seem to have taken totally different paths. I am interested in seeing how this works. One is now the enemy of FLUX the other an ally. How will this work? Will the former 'Born Family' Tribes end up fighting each other? I am watching with not a little interest to see how this develops.
KA and FLUX have had a turbulent relationship since day one and with that I think no one can take exception but AK has thrown in its lot with FLUX interestingly, despite its sister tribes troubles and tribulations with them.
Some people have posted about the potential for this to lead to a change in relationship between W1N and LRAG, I was speaking to LRAG leadership yesterday and sorry for all you posters we are still allied, still talking and have no intention of falling out (why are so many so sure it will happen in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Possibly wishfull thinking?).
Thanks AK for a clear statement of intent, looks like we go back to battering each other.

Flux's issues were with AK not KA, making all this all the more surprising!

BUt respect to AK

DeletedUser

Much respect to AK for standing up for themselves. Although the whole family thing was very confusing with 3 name changes this year.

DeletedUser7092

Much respect to AK for standing up for themselves. Although the whole family thing was very confusing with 3 name changes this year.

Your telling me!!!

At least we have always included ARAGON in our name

DeletedUser7092

Couldn't tell you mate. If it makes it easier for you to spot us then by all means :icon_sad: