A New Look...

DeletedUser

Thought I'd make a fresh thread to let people post their thoughts about the new shape of the world...

Now that Spread has lost some players going to the new 'elite' 7 Sins elected to take on the world - what do everything think the world will look like in 2 months time?

I like the shape of the new world - looking more like a warzone with lots of different tribes on different fronts rather than before two main tribes heading to a 1 v 1 split down the middle of the map. Should make some interesting fights and wars !

So, 3 things, top 5 players, top 5 tribes and just any general thoughts on the matter; (Ignore my top 5 tribe/player thread in the other forum - didn't wanna give heads up about the tribe split :S)

Top 5 Players
Kiam
Pulse
Brrando83
Anthonymc23
Party Penguins

Top 5 Tribes
Sins
IBF
RP
Up
TLS

DeletedUser13240

Good prediction that is.

@360EV I like what you said about the world looking more of a warzone now with all the new tribes and stuff... I think in 2 months time, IBF will have colapsed (but there will be some of there members still around), and so would have spread. I think sins and Up with be engulfed in a war that make change the rankings for some tribes/players.
Cant give you rep just yet I'm afraid :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser13390

Top 5 Tribes:
IBF
Sins
~RP~
UP
TLS!!-

Top 5 Players:
Kiam
Brrando83
Irregulairty/Pulse
Pulse/Irregularity
Zil1

I think in 2 months time, IBF will have colapsed (but there will be some of there members still around),.

I can assure you IBF will still be around, We were around long before the 3 players in question joined us and will be around for a long time to come. As i have said to others, we were the rank two tribe growing strong before our semi-merge with Cats, all that has really happened in terms of IBF is the semi-merge has been reversed. That is of course in terms of affect on IBF as a tribe, on the world it has had a much bigger impact with Spread being virtually none existent any more and likely making those members left behind surrounded by the new tribe their food and play ground.

But we shall see what this world now has to offer as plenty of people have said it is no longer just a world looking to be IBF or a Spread win, it has now leveled the playing field giving several tribes a good chance and i am looking forward to the coming events.

on a side note i guess me and Kiam have nothing to argue about on externals no more since he isn't part of Spread no more :/...

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
on a side note i guess me and Kiam have nothing to argue about on externals no more since he isn't part of Spread no more :/...

It's still Ted players so the tribe is still poor. i count that as 3 times they have broken down is only a matter of time before they start recruiting everyone again.

Deleted User - 70854

Sins wasnt formed by Ted players, nor was it formed due to a Ted breakdown

Deleted User - 70854

I formed it, and then contacted several players afterwards, what proof do you need?

DeletedUser4147

Ok, So I think I'll actually give my thoughts on how this world might progress from now on because it feels like a lot of larger accounts will not be here in a few months time.

So I'll start with 2 month predictions like we have always done.

Tribes
1) IBF - As a member I am biased, but on a realistic outlook there is still not a large enough member count in other tribes to maintain an equal growth, we still have a lot of space to expand without large scale war, with large scale war we still, in my opinion, have the upper hand against other tribes.

2) Sins - Plenty of room to grow on spread rejects, whilst they won't necessarily be easy at first they are all so stranded that it won't take long to remove them. There will be enough to noble that these guys will grow at a very good rate, but once that is done they just have the potential of war on every front, I don't see them lasting a year but 2 months time they'll be strong.

3) ~RP~ (and ~RT~, combined would be larger than sins but it's like 5 times more members, so rank 3) - Slowly but surely removing the remnants of Serendipty and TWZ, they will have to move onto bigger things. They'll have some front to spreads only least doomed member, in Darth Doom. But Darth has only one option in my eyes, TWZ, no-one else will take him in. Once that is done they have 2 choices in my eyes really, war Up or war IBF. That'll be an interesting one to watch out for in the future.

4) Up - These guys are going to continue removing the northern rim, and I can see them happily jumping on some of the spread remnants as food. They don't have to war sins yet, but they may need to make a decision soon regarding their stance on the world. But I'd like to hope they stay as that independant splinter group, and fight both fronts they'll have, for the fun of the world.

5) TLS - They have definitely gotten stronger from all the changes in recent days. Spread rejects sit in close proximity, Divine Gaming is even more isolated than before for them to try and take down, the north is still looking weak for them to expand into. I honestly feel that in 5/6 months TLS could have earned a lot more respect from players, I know for sure though that they will "war" (maybe without declaration) sins. Because they don't like DivineGaming.

Players
1) Kiam - Easy room for growth now on wrightie, darth, should grow well.
2) Pulse - Same reasoning as Kiam.
3) Brrando - The monster will get overtaken because his life doesn't look as easy, but I'm still backing this guy to be rank 1 come the end of the world
4) Anthonymc - Plenty of room to grow for anthony, but don't see him outpacing Brrando.
5) Irregularity - We've been half active for the last week or so, but I feel like we'll be coming back online and start climbing the ranks again now, will be hard to keep up with all those with easy growth (and bloody brrando) but we'll take our rank 2 back at the end of the world :icon_wink:

Honourable mention to Spread now, the remnant players have been abandoned and back stabbed. They've endured tedium in a tribe that has had more problems and bad press than any I've seen on a UK server in a long time. They've had the leadership of Acki, Kiam, Darth and not prevailed. And now they can all sit there and stare at their positions and rightfully feel angry, some of these guys may as well hit delete, but maybe they'll fight back as hard as they can, but now it seems they're disbanding (as expected).

In all honesty, I hate all of you. All this splintering stuff has surely made this world, MY LAST ONE, take at least an extra 6 months to end than it would of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13390

Don't hold your breath, I'm sure we will find something lol :p

please give me a reason :L

i miss it already.

but errr to keep on topic since there is a new mod lurking around...

Spread are pretty much gone now with most of remains going solo so looks like some tasty food is in order for Sins.

i agree with biggsy though, darth will likely return to TWZ since he was "always their leader"

DeletedUser6796

i agree with biggsy though, darth will likely return to TWZ since he was "always their leader"

He doesn't seem to have a lot of options does he? Yup, he can either return to what is left of the tribal family he abandoned - where Rat Incorporated will be grinning and waiting... or he can find yet another group to take him in.

And when you have a decent size account, you can always find a home. No matter how many howls of protest are raised, tribes crave points ultimately.

DeletedUser10100

Full circle has happened lol I feel a pnp coming on about all this tribe jumping.

DeletedUser

IBF got the quitting fever? maverick, STEE and ping all gone in a short space of time :s

DeletedUser4147

I thought id give you a headstart this time biggsy

lol, hopefully this time I'll make use of that xD

IBF got the quitting fever? maverick, STEE and ping all gone in a short space of time :s

Some were long term sits which take a while before they can be allowed to be internalled, then it's a matter of doing it quickly because the tribe needs to press on with other matters. STEE was the only recent quit. I'm surprised you didn't know that already though as it was open knowledge to the 3 former IBF members you are now tribemates with.

Deleted User - 70854

I'm surprised you didn't know that already though as it was open knowledge to the 3 former IBF members you are now tribemates with.

We didnt leave IBF on bad blood, so wouldnt want to weaken you as a tribe via underhand tactics