a noob beihng farmed

DeletedUser

...Maybe you should have dodged if that's all you had defending...?

DeletedUser

i was offline --_--

now idont no whether i cba to re bulid, if there just going to farm me, im a lone noob against a whole tribe xD

DeletedUser

That's not troop whoring to me. Purpose of troop-whoring is to wipe out the competition before they get you (apart from farming purposes etc).

Next time, turtle up, or just don't build troops, see how far you get :)

And the next stage would be to build a high wall, max out Hiding place and keep creating sp/sw and keep dodging them.

DeletedUser

tried all that, dont work, and i am only a small player, all my rescourses went on army, but some noob tribe attack me for fun,

DeletedUser

Troopwhoring is just as bad as pointwhoring.

It's all about finding a balance.

DeletedUser

i would far barbarien villages as i could do, so easily, and still get a good amount of plunder

DeletedUser

If they're attacking you with all their troops (axes+lc) make both spears and swords...
If they're attacking just with lc make spears, if they're attacking with axes make swords...
At the same time as you're making troops build up your hiding place (try to keep both queues running at the same time)
Once you get the hiding place to 10 start building up the wall, when you think you have a big enough wall and enough troops to kill the attacker's off, defend don't dodge...
Also every time before they attack spend as many resources as possible (I'd put something in the queue in the hq and then cancel after the attack) that way he won't get any resources...
That's pretty much it and that's what I would do if I could be bothered...

DeletedUser

tried all that, dont work, and i am only a small player, all my rescourses went on army, but some noob tribe attack me for fun,

If it took you more than two days to build this, that`s the reason... If you want to troopwhore (and do mostly offense), you need to be very active and farm as much as possible.

As Crudz said, the point of troopwhoring is to wipe out competition fast enough and grow by taking the resources. First you outfarm them and when you see a chance, clear them... And so on.

DeletedUser

I SEE,

sodo it like south park, sit in my mums basemnt build up my armys then attack teh noobiz xD

DeletedUser

Don't attack yet xD

If you're planning on sticking in your area, you've got to the them to stop attacking you.

Do what the other posters said, increase your hiding place then wall, and dodge attacks whilst at the same time building a large amount of Spears or Swordsmen depending on their attacking forces.

DeletedUser

:p ok i shall build on defence,

but what about the attacks whilst im offline???

DeletedUser

Send your troops to support a barb near you, and hope they don't attack, or, Farm somewhere, so they land just after you go online.

DeletedUser

Ok, well, what else should i do, my wall is lvl 10, and my hide out lvl 7, :)

DeletedUser

kimjjamison today at 19:56
Unfortunately, for you this is not a good area for you to start. You have now officially become my farm and I will not stop attacking. You can either waste your time here or just go to settings and restart.

thanks

his last attack
http://uk3.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/8e61ad28b309b6106b3d063ccbc1f83a

i get that just after he attacks me and loses,

what a fool

------------------------------

im just gonna keep buldiing up, then farm the feck outta him :D