A question about CoPlaying

DeletedUser7325

Sorry if its been posted before but would like some input from mods & developers if there is any chance of having any world (in future) as such that have no co-playing?

I dont know if there is any at all even on .net servers that has co-playing de-activated.

P.S: Please dont flame me for the question, its just a general question and would be interested to know if developers thought of having a real single player world on UK servers.

DeletedUser7450

Even if you could think of a feasible method to enforce it, I doubt it would ever happen.

DeletedUser

I really don't know how you could enforce it though apart from only being able to play the game from a single ip which would limit you checking in on your account on your phone, work, internet cafe, friends comp etc

DeletedUser

I really don't know how you could enforce it though apart from only being able to play the game from a single ip which would limit you checking in on your account on your phone, work, internet cafe, friends comp etc

or moving house.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

This is the main problem. The concept is nice, but enforcing it would be a nightmare.

DeletedUser

[th]That cannot work at all. Most big providers have a pool of IPs, which they assign to their customers when they connect/log in. It's not granted to the user to get the same IP each time. In fact it's very unlikely.[/th]

DeletedUser7325

[th]That cannot work at all. Most big providers have a pool of IPs, which they assign to their customers when they connect/log in. It's not granted to the user to get the same IP each time. In fact it's very unlikely.[/th]

You can limit the game to IPs and thats most probable in this case But like harwoodred said, that limits the game (for even a single user).

IPs can be garanted to be same all the time as in "Static IPs" so you get the same IP all the time unless you get it changed yourself from your Internet Provider.

This is the main problem. The concept is nice, but enforcing it would be a nightmare.

Exactly, I think so too :(