a sorry from balzi

DeletedUser

not much but here i go

Dear world uk 2

I am ben or more known as balzi

I here publicly say a big sorry to all I have offended over the last months
If I have done some thing wrong to u little or large I am truly sorry, I never meant for me to become a public hate symbol, I guess I lost the aspect of tw that there are real people behind the players on the maps, I never ment for simple things to escalate and grow to hate.
Im not a horrible person, well I try not to be, I have never been so this lost from public decency in the last months is unacceptable from me
I like to say sorry to all defcon/def2 members if a heard or know action has been wrongly done
I like to say sorry to some in HD if my mail was to much and the attacks taking UnSuB’s village but u did have it coming lol soz
And a major sorry to robeenio and the actions that lead to us having a fight that lead to a a massive fight out, name calling on both sides was no on and I say sorry for that, but loved the booby brown fight, but u never sent one back L
I will leave most details out for tribe security and info that not want to be spread

To the point I am deleting the name balzi and will give whoever my villages and any resources if I have wronged u

DeletedUser

I never hated you Balzi

always sad to see another player go. :icon_neutral:

I wish you luck in any world you join in the future, and hope you have learned the value of not being the public hate symbol as you so put it.

Good luck

DeletedUser

Ben

Hope you don't abandon the game completely due to bad circumstances on this world.

And most players have at one time or another offended other players. It's just the nature of the game. The game should be taken as just that - a game. What happens within shouldn't be taken too seriously by anybody.

Your posts always made for a good read, even to those that didn't have a full understanding of the war going on.

Best of Luck Balzi

DeletedUser

I hope you're forgiven. It takes courage to ask for apology. Some of your comments did leave me wondering if you ever think before you post... well atleast today's post proves you did think well before posting, whether for political reasons or merely out of innocence is separate issue. :)

Good bye Balzi, it's not great to see players leaving, but that's whats been happening.

Enjoy. Arrive Derci.

- Vic

DeletedUser

I talk to people on Skype that I flame on these very forums! lol

It's a game mate and the Public Forums are even less important than the game itself. Like life itself, As long as you learn from your mistakes your time is never wasted.

+rep for the post.Now pick a new name,start on the rim somewhere,and try again. 2 months from now no one will even remember who you were. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think u shouldn't be sorry
U r a great guy and a very good player...

DeletedUser

hey no need to ask for forgiveness to anyone m8...its just a game

DeletedUser5475

aww this is very sad :icon_sad: sad to see you go balzi, you were a fine diplomat in my book. hope to see you around.

DeletedUser

Dont worry about it mate.
You aint gotta apologise for anything tbh, you are who you are. :)

We all make mistakes, the most important thing is that we try to learn from them to stop doing them again.
Oscar Wilde said:
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes."

Good luck Balzi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I echo the above.

And frankly feel that while your gesture is admirable and shows integrety.

It is not needed.

Good Luck

DeletedUser

Good luck balzi. Come back with a bit more practice (external wise) and i'm sure you will become a extremely respected player

DeletedUser3583

Hey Balzi,

I wanted to put my penny worth in.

I think it takes great courage and strength of character to post that on here. As it would be very easy to just quit and never play agian.

You shouldn't worry though - this is only a game - in our dealings tribal and personal you were never personally offenisive, it is amazing how quickly some people will be to anger when you are miles apart and will never likely see that person, you were playing the game and doing it well - until you got caught... we have all been there at some point.. :icon_cool:

You are not hated at all.

In fact i doubt anyone hates you all and if they do .. they take this game far far far to seriously.... :icon_biggrin:

I would only ask that you dont quit TB wars as you allways seemed to enjoy it.... Just dont get caught next time

Happy Gaming fella

DeletedUser

Balzi,

Your posts made me take this game a lot less seriously.

I thank you for that.

Good luck in whatever it is your doing

Arcam

DeletedUser

balzi.... as a personal lover, and i notice mostly everyone has started this with ur name...

I want to say thankyou, for giving me the will to live on and for having me in your life, I feel honoured that you would consider me worthy and wish to please you forever more... if not, then meh,,, I'll just randomly message people till I find another person to banter with...

BIG UP THE BALZI!!!

DeletedUser

there not seperate... they have a floor in between for rough and tumble...( wrestling...) let me know if i go too far...

DeletedUser

na as long as there is mud or oil involed, i like it dirty :p

i put on my bananahammock[/B]

ok tell me if i go to far :p

DeletedUser

just having a poke a round balzi is died account banned o me naughty do not look at my tw record :p lol or my uk2 record i have 10 mails or so telling me off :p

ryansquid u can join us, but you will have to ask blaze he is a little picky :p
as of this day the balzi is dead lol account deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOO, mail me your new account would ya mate, be a shame to not flirt again :( aww thats so wrong haha