A Thorn in our side

DeletedUser

Not much gong on lately n UK15, so heres a little story........

Chapter 1.

It was a cold spring morning, troops were out farming, the wives hanging up the clothes to dry beside the fire to dry, the children outside playing.....kickball? Little did they know that outside the village lurked evil bandits plotting to plunder their goods.

BAM!!!!!! They struck without warning, while the villagers backs were turned! It was chaos, children screaming, wives whimpering, a man on fire.....a bloody man on fire!!!!!!!

zv3gw5.png

The village lay in ruins, plundering to no end occurred and some exchange of pleasantry's. But in their time of need some local friends stepped up to help.

Thorn today at 18:50
you forgot to say please.

Annihilated today at 18:50
Seriously. Go away. Your obsession with me is unhealthy.

Thorn today at 18:48
im afraid that your apparent judge of character is mistaken, and im not young, sorry.

Annihilated today at 18:37
Nah, reading is great. Although the quality of what you read is a very good indicator of your age.

Im getting tired or your mediocre arguments now.

Thorn today at 18:32
i love that you think im young just because i read, priceless.

Annihilated today at 18:26
I agree. Being threatened by a 13 year old, priceless.
Thorn today at 18:18
lol thats cute

Annihilated today at 18:11
XD
You make me laugh.
Go read Eragon, kid.

Thorn today at 18:04
u scared bro?

did you know where to post it being the first time you
used the forum ?

Annihilated today at 17:48
U mad bro?

Plastic Base on 08.03.2013 at 17:46
Quote Edit Delete
sent
Dispise on 08.03.2013 at 17:46
Thanks Quote
sent
Gain warnham on 08.03.2013 at 17:49
Thanks Quote
sent landing during NB

(A small time later, I heard a rumor that Thorn and his evil bandits attacked an opponent that was far to much or them, killing them all in battle. That rumor turned out to be true. )

The evil bandits decided it had been too easy, it was time for them to try another

aucqkn.png

Once again chaos ensued in that village, villagers claimed it was the chiefs fault and something should be done about it otherwise they would find solace elsewhere.

The chieftook note of this, and after a careful, thoughtful pipe smoke, decided there was only one course of action that could be took. A backtime.

1zez9l0.png

Confused and disgruntled, the bandits flew into what I can only assume was rage, and began blindly attacking with everything they had!

1jxloj.png

So is this the end? I don't think so, I've already started writing chapter 2. :)

Chapter 2.

As the villagers from Lag begin to rebuild their broken homes and hearts at the death of their loved ones, a few angry men (and women) began to cluster in an organized fashion. Harsh words were spoke on that morn, mostly consisting of 'why us?' ' why did those bandits choose us?' Upon the horizon a man stood, solemnly looking out towards were the bandits lay in their hideout. He cursed under his breath ''Your day will come, when I take from you what you have taken from me and more. That I promise you''. Taking his time he dwindles back to where the cluster of villagers are still arguing amongst themselves as to what should be done.
'' I know what should be done'' he shouts, loud enough so the villagers have no option but to listen.

''We shall crush them!!! Send them to the dreaded rim!''

''AYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!'' (villagers are all Scots in Lag btw)

The unknown man who rallied the villagers into warriors took note of a small, but unafraid man who helped begin the onslaught of the evil bandits. He paused for a moment on the battlefield to watch him swing his axe left and right, heads rolling around the ground under him, with the faces still showing the agony that can only come from decapitation by axe. Quickly snapping out of his memorization as a spear came whizzing past his eyes, he ducked and plunged his sword deep in the belly of the enemy assailant.

nlc2gh.jpg
65zsdv.png

Some other small skirmishes occurred during that day, with one bandit seeing the error of his ways and fleeing to the rim, learning a valuable lesson in the process.
ChazChellios Mar 12,2013 23:14
Can i just say wow, how did you manage that?

Jakeashley Mar 13,2013 11:50
come again?

ChazChellios Mar 13,2013 11:51
How did you manage to kill my troops when i outnumbered you 2-1? This game sucks...

Jakeashley Mar 13,2013 11:52
oh right yeah just read the report. Uhh its all due to church giving my soldiers belief. also certain units are best as defenders, and in my tribe im one of the defenders.

ChazChellios Mar 13,2013 11:53
Ahhh ok i know not to mess with you then!

Jakeashley Mar 13,2013 11:54
still, i was a little suprised at the result

ChazChellios Mar 13,2013 11:56
Yeh tell me about it lol

23wpero.png
25rhtuh.png

After the last battle, the man who stood solemnly was nowhere to be seen.
Who was this man?
Were had he come from?
Will we ever see him again?
As mysteriously as he came, he had gone. But in that short time he had shown the villagers, no warriors the way. The way to defeat the evil bandits.

Chapter 3.

Some days have passed from the bandits initial plunders, who knows what they are thinking. The villagers from Lag. on the other hand are quite pleased with how things have went from then. Moral is high, farming good, and plenty wild boar to go round. Singing can be heard loudly, echoing around the tribe.

BadBoys BadBoys
What you gonna do, what you gonna do
when Lag. come
for you?
BadBoys, BadBoys
when Lag. silence you?

A new face appears on Lag.'s side, Mancunia they call him. Instantly recognizable from his long grey beard and womanizing ways. A double celebration if you will, that only adds the to merry making.

Some feel the bandits will be able to see sense if only they talk it out.

Idocrase Mar 14,2013 12:08
Greetings, I think it`s about time I say hello, to be honest I am happy you are attacking me, at first you were attacking everyone around me and I felt left out :( I thought you didn`t notice me but now you do!!

Idocrase Mar 14,2013 15:02
I see how its... you just enter my village and then never come back...

Idocrase Mar 14,2013 15:07
Never call or write...

Thorn Mar 14,2013 15:08
ive got to leave it 3 days or i look desperate :/

Idocrase Mar 14,2013 16:47
I know you came in my friends villages you man whore don`t you dare try to deny it, explain yourself!!

Thorn Mar 14,2013 19:09
but, but... i used protection :/ im sorry your the only one for me, i just couldnt help my self but now ive met you..

Idocrase Mar 14,2013 19:39
How can I ever trust you? You just came into all my friends villages and my own without our consent or even asking us out to a nice dinner, how do I know you won`t just do it again?

Others however have no sympathy for these vagabonds, continuing to inflict there own justice for their wrongs.
rlx0ye.png

It would seem a select few of the bandits also have no intentions of giving up, which you have to admire. Even if their hopeless attacks aren't dong much damage. How long will it be before the Lag. villagers start to send their noblemen, reducing the loyalty of the bandits villagers ?

10zom07.png
23qxi7l.png

You may be reading this and thinking to yourself, have Lag. in retaliation became bandits themselves? Now they have a taste for it, will there be an end? Well that is for you to give your opinion on, after all this is only propaganda.
This may be only a small battle, but one that shows they will defend themselves if need be.

when Lag. silence you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8924

good to see a bit of action :)

huge loss for centui tho!

DeletedUser

It's hard not to appreciate ChazChellios's 'noobhammer' at the end there.

. . . and yes, I claim sole rights to the term 'noobhammer' from hereafter.

Kilroy

DeletedUser10790

hahahaha, nicely put Meech

There are plenty more reports we could add, and im sure Meech will

blue

DeletedUser

BadBoys BadBoys
when lag come for you?
BadBoys, BadBoys
when they come for you?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You've got to admire their confidence, however misplaced that they have the skills or the troops to be anything more than an annoyance...

I'm sure their tribe forum is full of discussion about how LAG must be cheating as it's the only way they can be winning...

DeletedUser4753

nice stuff meecs, good to see someone doesnt want w15 forums to remain so placid.

DeletedUser

I'm confused why this is necessary, considering all the players who's troops you showed had terrible amounts.

But, at-least something is going on in these forums.

I like seeing noobs fair too :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm confused why this is necessary, considering all the players who's troops you showed had terrible amounts.

But, at-least something is going on in these forums.

I like seeing noobs fair too :icon_biggrin:

You answered your own question.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Well if you attack players twice your points that don't turn out to be point whores you either suck or they are cheating...

Or perhaps I'm just too simple...