A tribe so "Awesome"

DeletedUser

At 19:30 server time, I received an invite from the tribe Awesome. Being lonely, and needing friends I joined. And behold, this tribe was nothing less of "Awesome".

Upon entering the forums, which was loosely put together, I encountered threads of awesome proportions...Note: You are about to read horrible PnP

2nw3dxs.jpg

Apart from dispute between leadership, they have their eyes set on warring. Not bad, we like aggressive tribes right? But wait! Are they threatened already?

2iaa7ut.jpg

Could they be scared? Looks like dustin3525 knows what to do. But, he isn't such a smart fella.

25uqj36.jpg

Not only that, he's a strict leader!

2vd4fow.jpg

As you can see, "liying" will not be tolerated!

106f0ur.jpg

Not only will you get kicked for lying, you will have your points attacked.

2hn26pz.jpg

They sure weren't kidding, you will get kicked for lying. But it's not over yet, soon the attacks will come!

Trying to spice this world up, even if it means bad PnP. W3 = Awesome?

DeletedUser

what does pnp mean? oh and it was funny what u did to dem.

DeletedUser

Damn took me awhile to get in i had to use this...

"Can i join?"

DeletedUser

I'm pretty proud, will have to come up with an awesome acceptance speech.

DeletedUser

That's a great laugh. Thanks.

I've had the pleasure.. wait, no.. not pleasure but yeah of encountering Keiran999 on 2 other worlds now.
Apparently his tribe is super, super strong in W2.uk.
False.

DeletedUser

great job:D

i know this jackster95 from UK2
he quit/or restarted there (i can't remember), because his own tribe was going to noble him;D

DeletedUser

Monty!!! you brought me to tears with laughing buddy :lol: i rather read something like this and love it more than who is the best player or who are the best tribes posts. keep it up :icon_cool:

a big thumb up for your post.

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

That is hysterical...

my favorite bit is when he thinks that Ambrose guy has been playing 21 years!

plus the quote of the century "troops die, points don't"

i wanna see more, i wanna hear about what dustins and the guys get up to next! LOL

DeletedUser

Thanks fellas :D

Would have did more, but as you can see I got kicked for lying =(. Planning on joining more tribes to see what's going on.

DeletedUser

Enjoyable and kinda funny lol jk i was trying not to laugh threw most of it :) hope to see more and better ones lol