A very simple question

DeletedUser

If someone send scout attack and if my troops are out for attacking any other player will he get information about my troops??

DeletedUser

They will get no information UNLESS they send the scouts with the paladin equipped with Kalid's telescope. Then they would see all troops you have wether they are in or out of the village.

DeletedUser5475

If someone send scout attack and if my troops are out for attacking any other player will he get information about my troops??

shane answered your question for world w/ pally weapons, for worlds with the tech's they have to have lvl 3 (I think????) scouts in order to see troops outside the village.

DeletedUser

shane answered your question for world w/ pally weapons, for worlds with the tech's they have to have lvl 3 (I think????) scouts in order to see troops outside the village.

Yes level 3.

But really this depends what world you are actually refering to some worlds have settings where scouts can only see units in village some have pally where the kalids scope would be needed and some have level of units where each level allows you to see something new.

DeletedUser

Yes level 3.

But really this depends what world you are actually refering to some worlds have settings where scouts can only see units in village some have pally where the kalids scope would be needed and some have level of units where each level allows you to see something new.

There is also the rare amount of worlds with a simple tech system without pally weapons that can also see units outside the village. It all depends on the settings.

DeletedUser57

[clt]Moved to the questions section[/clt]

:s I think this would have been better left in the world it was posted in, as it is a world specific question.

To answer generally, if the world has old style techs (3 techs per unit, 15 total techs), then you will need lvl 3 scouts to see all outside troops provided more than 90% (I think) of scouts survive.

If it is a simple tech world, or a 10 tech world then usually you can not see outside units, however it is usually better to check the settings announcement as it may be that they can see outside units.

For a paladin world with items, if the paladin has equipped Kalid's telescope, then outside units will be seen as long as the paladin survives (he dies if all your scouts die).