Abandoned villages

DeletedUser

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone knows how to claim an abandoned village?
There are lots near by me so I thought I would like to have one!! lol:spear:mwahaha
Thankyou for reading:)
xEx-:heavycavalry:

DeletedUser14

You cannot "claim" an abandoned village, what you can do is farm or noble them.
To farm just attack it.
To noble a village you will need to build an academy and then build a nobleman and attack the village with your nobleman until the villages loyalty goes below 0.
More about nobling a village.

DeletedUser

Oh ok thanks! So what does it mean if you nobal or farm it? Sorry for the questions I am new!!:)

DeletedUser

nobling is where you take control of the village and use it as your own. farming is where you send troops to attack it and gain resources from it.

DeletedUser

Oh alright!:) But do abandoned villages have resorces?!
And if you nobal it you still keep your old village right?

DeletedUser

yes they have resources, just like any other village. and yes of course you keep your old village as well, you get an extra village.

DeletedUser

Ooooo wow! I can't wait till I can noble a village!! lol :D
Thankyou very much for all the info!

DeletedUser

it wont be for a couple of months m8. even the top member is no where near a noble. u get a noble normally around 2000 - 3000 points

DeletedUser

Like someone already mentioned, you can't claim a village that has been abandoned. You can attack it though, and if you win as an attacker, you'll be able to get free resources. You soldiers or another word, your units, will bring them back to your village and you will get the resources from the abandoned village. So, of course it still means you can't "claim" any villages. Even if they are abandoned.

DeletedUser

Dont get. so whats all this story of getting a paladin and attacking first to get resources if u still need an army and to be a noble man.

Its taking ages to even move ahead and im thinking of constructing a statue so i can get a paladin maybe i'll be able to get more resources from else where.

DeletedUser

Dont get. so whats all this story of getting a paladin and attacking first to get resources if u still need an army and to be a noble man.

Its taking ages to even move ahead and im thinking of constructing a statue so i can get a paladin maybe i'll be able to get more resources from else where.

you get a paladin to farm early, whilst you are building your mines, headquarters and barracks etc. paladins are easy to get and gain a decent amount of resources. all you need to build one is a statue at level 1.

DeletedUser360

Instead of going for a barbarian look for a big player and take their village (if you think you are skilled enough to take it) It will be another few weeks before players get nobles.

DeletedUser

off thread but a quick question??

Can i join more than one tribe????

DeletedUser

I keep getting miserly returns from my paladin. How can i increase this returns???/

DeletedUser

Is the haul full? paladins can only carry so many resources at a time, but if the haul isn't full try attacking different villages.

DeletedUser

yeah its full thought it was 100% of each initially, thanks for the insight, dat means farming with the full army is now a neccesity