Abra Kadabra

DeletedUser3227

magic003.png

Once apon a time, there was a tribe known as DOGS. They were clever magicians who could perform such tricks as noble the inactive, make their members vanish into thin air and the magical appearing forums.

There last trick didnt go to well though.............

magic02.png

"OMG!!!!! What has happened here" asked the nobbler?, scratching behind his ear as his brain tried to figure out what was going on.. "Theres only 1 thing we can do at this point" says byron.

azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

DOGS were angry, "THATS NOT FAIR" they shouted, a decided to put up a fight. But to no avail, as -TV- were just way to powerfull for the playfull puppies of uk2.

batman.png

well im sorry boys and girls this story does not have a happy ending, with the dogs losing there much loved top spots on the od rankings and losing members in the blink of an eye. they have even tried to claim victory over a tribe that have not dispanded, could this be the end of the flea infested mongrels?

azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz2.png

but dont be sad ladies and gentlemen of uk2, as every cloud has a silver lining...

Last night W2 was visited by a magician from a fair away land who can only be described as Masterful. This magician saw fit to dazzle W2 with one of the greatest magic shows in the land.

This was no ordinary magic show, but instead was set to make a terrible injustice disappear and conjuer the into existence the true giants of W2.

magic.png

DeletedUser

:lol: Now thats entertaining, I bet Dogs are squirming lol.

DeletedUser6972

very amusing post max, had to laugh at that one!

I wonder when the DOGS will bite back? soon i hope

DeletedUser6446

First time in quite a while I thought I´d check out what´s happening in uk2 and I see this.

And suddenly I remember why i enjoyed my time in this world so much. :)

Great stuff max, as usual.

DeletedUser

Lol

nice come back.

It's good the externals are a little fun again rather than the same old stuff (inactive card!)

I'm actually lost!? Have we been penalised or somein then on OD?
(not looked at it apart from dee's post of rankings)

Edit: In fact I have just checked and whatever we had deducted looks like it's back - top DOGS again :-D
looks like your magic didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its good to see the playful taunting come back out again :')

But yes, the -TV- joy was short lived - Dogs are indeed back up to their top OD spot, through whatever reason.

DeletedUser

i have no idea what the point of this thread is....

if we dropped in OD and i missed it, we've obviously got it back. sooo... :icon_rolleyes:

ive asked the ingame mods, but im guessing it was just a fault on the system thats already been corrected.

bit of pointless thread max, tbh.

DeletedUser

I think there's still something wrong with the OD rankings, according to your link we have 48 mil attack, 61 mil defence and 109 ODT.

This is what i'm seeing: As attacker 12 TW Masters 37,48 Mio.

As defender 9 TW Masters 66,04 Mio.

And total 10 TW Masters 103,53 Mio.

We shouldn't be seeing different things on there, I think it needs sorting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Exactly what YGP said.

Ingame and external OD are both different things. Considering -TV- have a dominance in containing skilled/topranked members it is clear their's OD will be huge on the externals. Just the sommation of all it's members ..

Whilst the ingame OD, however, shows what 'a tribe' has earned over time. And even here -TV- Have been above Dogs twice in the lact couple of days.

It will be an interesting battle and an exciting time to see whom will earn the 250mil ODA Milestone.

Currently:
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 TEAM-Virtus 234,59 Mio.
2 The Dogs of War 233,85 Mio.

DeletedUser6063

lets face it TV you did merge to get this top spott that didnt even last so well done

DeletedUser5293

It was an entertaining read, it has brought some activity back to the forums.
Well constructed PnP max, well done.
The once upon a time story telling style is catching up I must say.

DeletedUser

I think its good to have some humorous pnp, nearly everyone has seen it as such.

DeletedUser

Two funny threads in the last few days.

What's happening to this world? Are we all going soft? lol

Nice one Max. Made me laugh I must say.

DeletedUser

lets face it TV you did merge to get this top spott that didnt even last so well done

Actually we didnt. There was a system glitch that changed the OD rankings temporarily, and we decided to have some fun.

As for our current number 1 spot on ODA, we have fought our way to it since the two tribes consolidated.

DeletedUser

Funny post Max.Such posts have been missing from UK2 .

Well done,nice pics