Academies Already!?!

DeletedUser

Pirate and Pirat2 already have the academy tribes sorted, and being in the top 20, seems like they will flop soon XD

If you do not know me, which is probably most, I have played the .net for a few years now.

K56 in K56 are already mass recruiting and it looks like most of the top 20 are.

Give it a couple of weeks and we will see change, I can only see 1 or 2 tribes in the current top 20 staying there, the rest either merging (pfftt) or being mullered :)

Peace Out x

DeletedUser

I predict Sabith to be one of the tribes that will most defiantly be staying in the top 20. Some of the other tribes in the top 20 have soo soo many academies, brother and sister tribes, that they can't possibly have anyone to farm.

DeletedUser

Everyone with over 30 players already = fail.

Rumble and RA look like they will do well, and from experience, tribes like them will only fail because the leader does a disappearing act, or some of these n00by mass recruiters have picked up some decent offensive players.

Deleted User - 695343

I thought you were talking about Hoang getting an academy. And a noble! :icon_eek:

There will always be noobs with their academy tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pirate and Pirat2 already have the academy tribes sorted, and being in the top 20, seems like they will flop soon XD

If you do not know me, which is probably most, I have played the .net for a few years now.

K56 in K56 are already mass recruiting and it looks like most of the top 20 are.

Give it a couple of weeks and we will see change, I can only see 1 or 2 tribes in the current top 20 staying there, the rest either merging (pfftt) or being mullered :)

Peace Out x

I agree on most of your post

DeletedUser

You'll always get noobs making acadamies and brother tribes after a few days of a world. They will all fail eventually.

DeletedUser

I predict Sabith to be one of the tribes that will most defiantly be staying in the top 20. Some of the other tribes in the top 20 have soo soo many academies, brother and sister tribes, that they can't possibly have anyone to farm.

I think you are a little incorrect... Darts v Sabith will eventually happen. If you think Sabith will walk away from that, you are sorely mistaken.

DeletedUser

Is it fair to say your slightly bias? After all you are in the tribe...

Whereas, RA are rank 6 with only 14 members ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly. Im in a tribe who are 20th in W41, and we only have 10 players. Average points of 222k. I prefer smaller tribes, easier to communicate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

eh there are no tribes in teh top 20 on w42 with 10 members! for that matter there are none in teh top 100 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1511

eh there are no tribes in teh top 20 on w42 with 10 members! for that matter there are none in teh top 100 :icon_rolleyes:

That and no tribe adds up to 222k there

dammit i hate it when noobs lie:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

eh there are no tribes in teh top 20 on w42 with 10 members! for that matter there are none in teh top 100:icon_rolleyes:
>

Explains it :)

DeletedUser

I think you are a little incorrect... Darts v Sabith will eventually happen. If you think Sabith will walk away from that, you are sorely mistaken.

You are so right clyde we will not walk away and if by chance you are ready to do this right now, then sure i have no problems with that..
I have no problem right now flipping back a tab and marking you bright red and throwing together a little game plan to take you down..
So you just say the word clyde and you will have some company coming to your villages over the next few days my friend.

DeletedUser

I was agree with him. Hmm Rena another alias :icon_confused:?

Everyone says that, but it's kinda not. We are basicly not the same person, but it's still closer than you think :icon_wink:

Maybe you have seen alittle difference in how Rena speaks from time to time before?:3

On topic:

As i have said before, SE is the home of familytribes, big and small:|

DeletedUser

I get the world wrong...not the end of the world? You cannot just throw out n00b privelidges, I would be careful who you pick.