Academies Already!?!

DeletedUser

Rumble is Smack! from W1 so they will rule for quite some time =S

DeletedUser

Rumble is Rumble. Rumble is smexy, Smack is not ;)

Back on topic.

I like Darts in Codes. Staying low under the radar, but quite interesting in their k. About academies, PP is right. It's not bad at all if it will be use in a certain ways. Use to teach newer players etc. But I'm not totally sure if Academy tribes are 100% active. Coz I've been there, the first time I play TW, it has poor communication and coordination.

DeletedUser

In my experience familes work well, but that might be because I joined one pretty far into the world, anyone who plays w17 .net will know *np* and teh brotherhood are two very good family tribes

DeletedUser1508

Lol, wth? You trying to look stupid on purpose? If so, then my appologies... But Rumble is not Smack!, and Smack! was not from w1, and Rumble will not rule for a long time (ok that last one was prophecy... hope it comes true now)

DeletedUser

Rumble is Rumble. Rumble is smexy, Smack is not ;)

Back on topic.

I like Darts in Codes. Staying low under the radar, but quite interesting in their k. About academies, PP is right. It's not bad at all if it will be use in a certain ways. Use to teach newer players etc. But I'm not totally sure if Academy tribes are 100% active. Coz I've been there, the first time I play TW, it has poor communication and coordination.

So far the family tribes in K55 have not done much. Like Vivi said, pirates has launched like 60 attacks on AP, only 6 of them were real.

When NM was attacking clyde and I, they were all spear nukes/fakes. Only one of them had axes, and it only have like 15 of them. (that was when we had over 100 axes, by comparison).

NM's attempt at an attack on us is the only reason we are 4th in ODT, because they killed about 2k spears on our wall.

DeletedUser4748

Smack! is rank 1 on world 2..
W1N are Rank 1 on world 1...

Academy tribes are only good if they have a good leadership (full stop)

I have yet to see a good Academy tribe.

DeletedUser

Even good leadership won't stop this from happening.

The mother tribe, are the more "experienced" players
The son (or whatever) have less "experienced" players.

The son tribe has members that want to be in the mother tribe,but never get their shot.
They get mad and "break away" from the mother, although those loyal will stay behind, the son tribe will be damaged and the mother tribe has to deal with a bunch of revolting noobs, which are easily dealt with, but stunts growth, and could possibly be on top of another war they have. Somewhere along the lines of a family tribe this happens. No matter how good of leadership.

DeletedUser

Well against my better judgment, PIRATE and PIRAT2 seem to be doing better than expected. I know the general attitude toward family tribes and granted, they are mass-recruiters, but I think that they will be there longer than most, but I have to concede, due to a mixture of bad leadership and organization, they will fall.

There failure is already starting from the inside
last time i checked several of them had already left and assuming more are to follow

DeletedUser

The reason they were doing "so well" is, not much activity and forum presence is necessary in the opening stages.

Now the attacks are starting to do damage, the noobs are starting to show themselves.