Academies and Nobles

DeletedUser

I inhabit the world of TW2 and have read what passes for the Help system.
It actually raises more questions and I don't have the answers.

1 HQ(20), SM(20), MK(10) - easily understood
2 Academy = 15k w, 25k c, 10k i = 50k res - ditto
3 Coin = 28k w, 30k c, 25k i = 83k res - ditto
4 1st Noble = 1 Coin, 2nd Noble = 2 Coins, 3rd Nobles = 3 Coins and so on - ditto.

So I'm assuming that TW2 is what people refer to as a "coin" world?
People are referring to "coins" and "packets" - what is the difference?
Just explain what kind of world I am inhabiting please!

But my main query is whether "coins" and "nobles" are linked to the village academy where they were "made"?
If you then lose the village - it gets nobled by someone else - do your coins and nobles made there just vanish off the face of TW2? Likewise, military units that were made in such a village: If these units are out somewhere on the map, you lose the village and by implication the "rally point", you then can't command them. Do they just "vanish"? Finally, is there any way of knowing precisely what the "loyalty" of a village is after an attack so that you know where you stand. Obviously there isn't much point trying to dodge an attack if you are near zero loyalty and facing losing your village at the next attack! As the military units would be lost immediately you lost the village.

I'm getting to the stage where in spite of my efforts to spend resources, they just keep piling up and I face getting near to the academy and noble point a little faster than anticipated (after only 14 days I might add).

All comments gratefully received.

Les

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coins and packets are different ways of getting nobles, as the world you want has coin settings just ignore packets for now, when you understand coins then start on understanding packets to save confusion ^^ coins are shared between all acadamies so if you lose one of your villages you still keep the coins but any nobles made in that village disappear. You know your loyalty after you are attacked with a noble and the attackers noble survives the fight, loyalty will be shown around the area that overall units are shown [I can't remember exactly where] that any help?

DeletedUser1508

I inhabit the world of TW2 and have read what passes for the Help system.
It actually raises more questions and I don't have the answers.

1 HQ(20), SM(20), MK(10) - easily understood
2 Academy = 15k w, 25k c, 10k i = 50k res - ditto
3 Coin = 28k w, 30k c, 25k i = 83k res - ditto
4 1st Noble = 1 Coin, 2nd Noble = 2 Coins, 3rd Nobles = 3 Coins and so on - ditto.

So I'm assuming that TW2 is what people refer to as a "coin" world?
People are referring to "coins" and "packets" - what is the difference?
Just explain what kind of world I am inhabiting please!

But my main query is whether "coins" and "nobles" are linked to the village academy where they were "made"?
If you then lose the village - it gets nobled by someone else - do your coins and nobles made there just vanish off the face of TW2? Likewise, military units that were made in such a village: If these units are out somewhere on the map, you lose the village and by implication the "rally point", you then can't command them. Do they just "vanish"? Finally, is there any way of knowing precisely what the "loyalty" of a village is after an attack so that you know where you stand. Obviously there isn't much point trying to dodge an attack if you are near zero loyalty and facing losing your village at the next attack! As the military units would be lost immediately you lost the village.

I'm getting to the stage where in spite of my efforts to spend resources, they just keep piling up and I face getting near to the academy and noble point a little faster than anticipated (after only 14 days I might add).

All comments gratefully received.

Les

When you are being nobled, the loyalty of your village shows on the right side of your village overview screen.
Noblemen die when the the village they are from is nobled, same as every other troop.

For the other questions, you might like to read this. It should give you a good idea of the packet system.

DeletedUser

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.
I will attempt to read and understand both packet and coin systems.
I guess having a pool of coins helps, but if you lose your last academy, that kind of stops you making any use of them until you rebuild because if I understand, you can only "get" nobles by "building" them in an academy.
So many unknowns.
I have had to go easy on the farming and am concentrating on upgrades because I simply can't use the resources so quickly.
I'm up against a population limit so I can't even schedule military unit builds - I scheduled them last night +24 hours each before my last farming run. It's getting frustrating as the only changes now are to my points.
Les

DeletedUser

For the other questions, you might like to read this. It should give you a good idea of the packet system.

much better than I could explain, since I don't understand them myself... but I do understand the coin system.

So.... you've built your academy (and obviously before that the requisite 20HQ 20SM 10MK)

Now you build your first noble right....

wrong.

First you have to mint a coin (28000wood 30000clay 25000iron).

Once you've minted your coin... NOW you can build your first noble.

To build more nobles, you will need more coins BUT the number of coins you need goes up, 1 new coin for each noble you already have, and one for the noble you want to train (1st noble = 1 coin, 2nd nobles = 2 more coins {3 total}, 3rd noble = 3 more coins {5 total}..... 10th noble = 10 more coins {55 total} and so on).

Once you capture a village, that noble still exists (ie you can't build another noble without minting all those extra coins)

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator: