Account Hacking

DeletedUser

Hi

My account was hacked into last night because of a personal revenge attack and my troops sent out to attack villages I have never heard of or am aware of.

I know who the perpetrator is and can get proof, how do I report this member?

I have now changed my passwords but obviously was not aware someone would stoop so low to get into my account and do what they have done?

Many thanks

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket, and they will sort it out.

Just for the future - Wrong forum.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that!

And they did hack in, I have proof as I was out and when I got back I had reports saying I had attacked villages that were part of huge tribes that I had attacked.

I am not stupid and know not to attack villages in that way.

DeletedUser

No problem, shame it happened really, best of luck i guess :)

DeletedUser

You don't need to supply any proof, you and the admin can see who logged on or tried to, when they did and what their IP address was (you can only see it if they were successful, I don't know about the admin though).
So, in short, they know if someone logged on from a different computer, how many times they tried to log in, what time it was and a whole host of other useful information (as well as if it's all just a big fib to try to persuade those members to not attack back. Not that I think that's what's happened, of course...).

DeletedUser

Its definitely not a fib and I don't think I have divulged the cuprits details to anyone so hopefully as you say they can get all the information and take the necessary appropriate action.

DeletedUser

Its not hacking. Hacking is using technical skills and breaking through firewalls ect.

It sounds like the person probably new your password. In which case, its your fault and i feel no sympathy.

You wont recieve any compensation, so theres no real need to make a fuss.

DeletedUser

Send in a ticket, the UK team is very quick to answering your problems.

Also, if you have control of your account again, change your password straight away. As Pencil said, there probably wont be any compensation.

Either way, send in a ticket, it will be answered soon enough, threads like this are useless (and annoying).