Active forums?

DeletedUser

from the look of things these forums seem to have all of a sudden just blazed into been active.

Why do you as a player believe this has happend, maybe because it's christmas and everyone has finished from school/work?

I would like you input as I have a fascination on these kind of events.

DeletedUser

I have no idea... Are there any similarities in the people posting?

DeletedUser

I don't think so. It is peak time so maybe thats just it?

DeletedUser

Maybe because now we all must make threads on individual topics so we aren't off topic on threads such as ''Top 20 player'' but thats just my opinion ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe because now we all must make threads on individual topics so we aren't off topic on threads such as ''Top 20 player'' but thats just my opinion ;)

I think you may have stumbled onto somthing here. I'll take a note of that down. Thank you, very knowledgable answer. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

from the look of things these forums seem to have all of a sudden just blazed into been active.

Why do you as a player believe this has happend, maybe because it's christmas and everyone has finished from school/work?

The new idea of making a thread for each and every top 20 player has spurred people on to post more and more! YaY!

DeletedUser

Yes, more people are posting because of the ego stroking of the top 20 players.

It's Christmas, I've got a cold, people are probably staying at home with a lack of things to do and suddenly remember that there were external forums for the game they play every few hours.

DeletedUser

How about you all head to UK 4, we could do with the activity :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Doom go away. You are just jealous :3

Anyway, there is a difference between a long winded arguement and spam, I think the mods should realise it.

DeletedUser

We do realise the difference, the problem is some posters don't.

DeletedUser

Because I've paid a visit to these forums :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

and also the world 7 forums in these early stages dont seem to be so dominated by the few, but being enjoyed by the many! ;)

DeletedUser

As is displayed by the lesser posts just by the regulars today.

And even then a few regulars seem to have got themselves banned in the last couple of days compounding the lack of activity....

Where you gone Ade ;)

DeletedUser5175

yeah, we seem to have lost more than Ade today as well,

im possibly going to limit my posting on uk7 to here: the coffee shop - the OP clearly states if its to do with TW or uk7 its acceptable to talk about it

its the only place i feel safe posting tbh

/looks over shoulder nervously :icon_eek: