Adellion vs DubbyTheMule (1vs1 battle)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4320
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

I’ve done some further analysis to the claims put forth in Adellion’s post where he argued for his doings in our 1vs1 on uk5.

Adellion said:
I consented to a 1on1 battle with Dubby, despite start-up being a weakness of mine compared to late-game (consider it opposite to Nauzhror XD). Plus, you won't get any better at start up unless you practise, right? I simply trusted to my superior experience, and my better track record at TW. And to be quite frank, it worked! Because, unlike Dubby, I never got cleared on UK5. His OD is mostly ODD only. Nothing more than that.

Quick breakdown of my OD at the time of me clearing Adellion.

ODA from killing troops belonging to Adellion: 1964 - 23% of total OD
ODD from killing troops belonging to Adellion: 5620 - 64% of total OD
ODA from elsewhere: 87 - 1% of total OD
ODD from elsewhere: 1055 - 12 % of total OD

In effect, 87% of my OD stems from my troops killing Adellion’s troops. That my ODD is higher than my ODA is a consequence of Adellion not having more defensive troops for me to clear. That I got cleared in the early stages of our duel only worked to your advantage, but despite this setback I managed to regroup and wipe you out.

Adellion said:
Now Dubby, you might take pride in me quitting, but bear in mind, if I went barb on the 1st of July, taht means i hit delete on the 25th, well before my OWN attack even hit. I quit because my RL became busy, getting a job, and my studies for 2nd year at uni. It had little to do with you, as demonstrated by the fact that I hit delete before I even recieved any incomings for you

Given the fact that your attack hit 11:46 on 26 June, the earliest you could have hit delete is 02:05 on 26th of June. My successful scouting attack hit you 08:15 on 24th of June, almost two days earlier. Also, my retaliation hit 14:23 on 26 of June, a mere 2 hours and 37 minutes after your attack hit.

Adellion said:
That means I wasn't struggling, I was simply quitting.

Our point development is given in the chart below, the red points indicate the day I broke through you scouting defences and the blue points indicates the day I cleared your offense and defence.

pointsp.png
In my humble opinion it should be apparent to anyone that you with your level 5 barrack, level 5 stable was struggling to my level 18 barracks and level 10 stable. Especially since I, as demonstrated in the reports, also had a superior number of troops. The 2 hours and 37 minutes (in the middle of the night) that passed between the launch of your final attack and my retaliation could not have been the straw that broke the camels back as the saying goes.

Adellion said:
I wasn't provoked by you into quitting.

Whether you were provoked by me into quitting or if you quit due to real life issues is fortunately totally irrelevant given the circumstances. When you hit delete, your number of troops and village build was inferior to mine to such an extent that it did not affect the outcome in any way or form.

In conclusion I just want to say that you were given the choice of weapon and chose a 1vs1 battle on uk5, I was cleared by a neighbour in the initial stages, your final attack hit with a 4.9% luck and my retaliation hit with a -3.4% luck. Despite all of this I wiped your offense and defence and had the superior village build.

Impressive is what impressive does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

It's got to be monitored to be official hasn't it?

Why are you so determined to put a downer on this? Who gives a monkeys if it's "official" or not? By pure attitude alone, Dubby wins hands down.

Brilliant Dubby, and interesting stats too!

Status
Not open for further replies.