all about me...and you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Under advice im starting this thread to introduce myself as im new to the game forums.

my name is adam, im 17, i play on w1, w5 (left w4).

I am recruiter of my tribe in world 1 and have just stepped down as duke of TT34 in world4 which i have just left. I have just joined world5 and become a member of ZD. Ive been nobled many many times but all in all im enjoying the game.

As im new is there any information i should know about this forum, anyone posting in this forum? and what not to do?

I hope to have many laughs and debates alondside you all! :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic be hey ho I suppose...

I'll go along with this for the banter...

Hi! I'm Berg, 28, and a gemini, I like football, beer and computer games.

I only play world 1 and I'm a complete noob :)

DeletedUser

As im new is there any information i should know about this forum, anyone posting in this forum? and what not to do?

Don't post... or simply don't log in rather. Haider, Byeder.

DeletedUser

I'm only fooling <3.

I'm Gavin, 14 from Northern Ireland. I enjoy log walks in the sun around my villages, I stop off and raid my farms. I play in the lands of w1 and the vast lands of w5.

DeletedUser

I was being sarcastic be hey ho I suppose...

I'll go along with this for the banter...

Hi! I'm Berg, 28, and a gemini, I like football, beer and computer games.

I only play world 1 and I'm a complete noob :)

gemini aswell, june 21st :)..and i just cant believe your a noob :)

DeletedUser2918

Ive been nobled many many times but all in all im enjoying the game.

you see i like this. well done mate. its good to see this - someone enjoying the game for what it is and having fun. welcome to the forums my friend and in the same vein...

I used to play w4 up untill about 4 days ago when i quit as top of the K. Now concentraing on w1 (again). My first world and proud to be a noob - anyone who isnt proud of this needs help. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you see i like this. well done mate. its good to see this - someone enjoying the game for what it is and having fun. welcome to the forums my friend and in the same vein...

I used to play w4 up untill about 4 days ago when i quit as top of the K. Now concentraing on w1 (again). My first world and proud to be a noob - anyone who isnt proud of this needs help. :icon_wink:

I dont know what else to say apart from...I like you :icon_razz:

im mostly concentrating on w1 aswell, however ive grown quite fond of w5 :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.