All Hail T4H!

DeletedUser

Sorry, I know I stated in thread http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10299 that would likely be the 1st and last post I ever made on this forum, but I thought I'd add one more just for lols.

Back around the middle of this month my tribe, TEA disintegrated as member upon member left to join either the T4H family or the EXP family. Some members just threw in the white towel and quit. A few of us have stuck it out knowing full well our days were numbered on this world but hey what the heck, why not take the road less traveled once in a while?

So there I was, surrounded by a sea of red for the 1st time in months. What to do I thought. Then a sign from above guided my direction!

att.png

That's correct! I had my sign and had my direction! Stack those villas to the roof! Take as many down as I could manage! Now stacking my Northern Cluster had it's disadvantages as it left me with no troops at all to defend the rest of my southern villages. Solution! Gift those villages to people from TEA that I worked so well together with for so many months. So, Nicky, Giles, Krill, Desaaw, and Jakes, enjoy! Gonna miss you all! O and for all those people that attacked my northern cluster and lost troops...guess how many Nicky, Giles, Krill, Desaaw, and Jakes lost? That's right, ZERO! I must say they've been very respectful, and did not jump claims you had made for the northern villages. As much as I wanted them to have those villages they would not jump your claims. That goes to show the credibility of the fantastic people from TEA that you have picked up in your tribe.

So attacks have been coming in at a steady rate ever since TEA collapsed. Nukes have been dying on my walls and thanks to all the persistence of Fizbang, Niall, and Bronxzoo I have increased my OD nearly 2 million points. Now I am not great at math but that equates to a LOT of troops that were wasted. a LOT! Did I mention how many troops my ex-TEA tribe mates lost?

What's really amusing now as my village count continues to drop to my good friends is that the morale for the attackers is getting worse and worse and is now down to 68% on the last attack. Again, my math is not great but I think that means that more troops will be lost then when morale is 100% yes? Did I mention how many troops my ex-TEA tribe mates have lost?

So, I would like to congratulate Fizbang & Co. on their soon to be 4 x Conquers and the 2 million OD that they have gifted to me. I really appreciate it.

I'd also like to congratulate Nicky, Giles, Krill, Desaaw, and Jakes on their 24+ Conquers over that same time period. Sadly I got no OD from you :icon_confused:

Now the next question is, what are you going to do with this one? :icon_razz:

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/81f70f7312c463f8a0e2226bc4c50983

So, I will close this post now with something that would mean so much to all my good friends at TEA that I will miss from this world. Stay Safe, Stay Strong, and Long Live TEA!

user_image.php

Enjoy the Game!
Wil.

DeletedUser

So you have shown that you can stack a vill, congrats, fact remains that TEA crumbled, you are but 1 player in a world of 1000's many other players will gift their vills and stack the others, eventualy your villages will fall and you will be either on the rim or playing another world.

I wouldnt worry about your OD, that statistic will be a distant memory in a few weeks once someone else does the same thing.

I have great respect for the way TEA faught the war, however and respect I had for you for being part of TEA has erroded with this post.

The memebers you say who have benifited from your vills, I think most of them are with T4H now, we took the pick of the crop, are you sure your not bitter because you were not included in that?

Troops dying is a part of TW, stacked vills are part of TW.

DeletedUser2178

That was probably the most uninteresting post i have ever read! My god! I will never get that few seconds back :(

DeletedUser

That was probably the most uninteresting post i have ever read! My god! I will never get that few seconds back :(

Wow, you can read that in a few second? I can't get my minutes back :icon_sad: