All things in moderation

DeletedUser

Anyone notice how the forums are quiet since everything got locked, we weren't allowed to talk about issues and those questions that were asked did not get answered?

Maybe its just me.

DeletedUser

tumbleweed.gif

DeletedUser

Maybe it's just needing to be left alone now?

Cluttering the forums with new topics on the same issues does not help matters.

Things are being worked on as far as scripts are concerned both ingame and on the forum.

People need to show a little more patience on the matter, this is not me as a mod talking, this is me as a player and tribe mate.

DeletedUser

We have a lot of factors that may be attributing to why the forums are quiet. At the moment there are a lot of exams, such as GCSE's etc. around this time. The weather's great, people are out enjoying it whilst it lasts. It's also a time where a lot of people go on holiday, to avoid the masses of crowds during the summer months and the intense heat.

Have patience, the forums will likely be alive again soon.

DeletedUser

There was 10days gap between last post and the threads being closed so forums where already quiet.

Most likely because the wars currently happening are all known, and reasonably large scale so there is limited pnp's being made as there are no new declarations being made.

DeletedUser

No new declarations and not much to be gained. Nobody is going to convince LRAG that they should not be fighting W1N, or vice versa. Similarly, it's useless to suggest to T4H and FPB that they should gang up on someone else - say a large neighbour to north of T4H and west of FPB to take a random example - so most of the purpose of PnP (to discourage the enemy and promote support overall) has gone away.

However, there is no need for the forums to be so moribund. As recent events have shown, we can still have fun making snide comments about each other, accusing each other of various crimes against the rules or common decency, and pausing in those activities to share a little unanimity while generally slagging off the management. Sadly, all these things are forbidden and to be honest I have never been able to understand why. W1 has some kids, still - but not many and most of them are wise to it all - and all the sensitive souls have run for the hills long since.

So my suggestion to Tracey is to cry havoc and let slip the dogs of... well, abuse, anyway.

(alright, I do understand why, just not sure I altogether agree)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2961

No new declarations and not much to be gained. Nobody is going to convince LRAG that they should not be fighting W1N, or vice versa. Similarly, it's useless to suggest to T4H and FPB that they should gang up on someone else - say a large neighbour to north of T4H and west of FPB to take a random example - so most of the purpose of PnP (to discourage the enemy and promote support overall) has gone away.

However, there is no need for the forums to be so moribund. As recent events have shown, we can still have fun making snide comments about each other, accusing each other of various crimes against the rules or common decency, and pausing in those activities to share a little unanimity while generally slagging off the management. Sadly, all these things are forbidden and to be honest I have never been able to understand why. W1 has some kids, still - but not many and most of them are wise to it all - and all the sensitive souls have run for the hills long since.

So my suggestion to Tracey is to cry havoc and let slip the dogs of... well, abuse, anyway.

(alright, I do understand why, just not sure I altogether agree)

Fattaff, me old fruit, I heartily agree.

Whilst Im here, I'd just like to congratulate you on the wise move of merging AK, ORC and your players and their ability to play Tribal Wars. The posts many of your players make on these publics and the truth and integrity they contain.

HA HA ~ NOT REALLY!!!!!!!!
Luv ya really xx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Diane, always nice to hear from you. Old fruit? Puts me in mind of something hairy, sour, squidgy and smelling slightly of alcohol. Er. Ok then, no complaints possible there. And thanks for the support.

But then you went on the talk about my crew. Let's mix it a bit on this, shall we? Passes the time.

Trying to remember which of my folks has posted on the forums in the last while, but let's see, I certainly have, so let's start with me.

Are you suggesting that my posts have lacked integrity or been untrue (which is not the same as being of debatable correctness)? If so, examples, please.
Kutusov has posted too. How about his?
Our old mate MetallicPhantom - not that he's in that account, these days - has also posted. Is he a liar or without integrity?

Or who? And with examples, naturally - plus evidence.

DeletedUser

Hi Diane, always nice to hear from you. Old fruit? Puts me in mind of something hairy, sour, squidgy and smelling slightly of alcohol.

No personal insults on the forums please Taff.

DeletedUser

Good Grief! I think abuse directed against oneself might be excluded, don't you?

DeletedUser2961

Hi Diane, always nice to hear from you. Old fruit? Puts me in mind of something hairy, sour, squidgy and smelling slightly of alcohol. Er. Ok then, no complaints possible there. And thanks for the support.

But then you went on the talk about my crew. Let's mix it a bit on this, shall we? Passes the time.

Trying to remember which of my folks has posted on the forums in the last while, but let's see, I certainly have, so let's start with me.

Are you suggesting that my posts have lacked integrity or been untrue (which is not the same as being of debatable correctness)? If so, examples, please.
Kutusov has posted too. How about his?
Our old mate MetallicPhantom - not that he's in that account, these days - has also posted. Is he a liar or without integrity?

Or who? And with examples, naturally - plus evidence.

Taff, you handsome hunk of manlyness (better?)

I was having a lol! Even though my post received a warning - it was worth it :icon_cool: