Ally, War or Disband

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Also, am I missing something here?

Look at the rankings for O.O and TPG:

4c5cee990d569a395283bbb17cd0abee.png

Shouldn't they be the other way around? :O

I noticed that a few minutes ago, strange.

DeletedUser9522

L~G - War. Losing points/members rapidly.
DERP - Ally! Love you guys, Great sense of humour!
13. - Disband.. last option

KnK
WINNER
Necros

KnK - Ally, for obvious reasons.
WINNER - Appreciating the sheen-isms, war!
Necros - Disband ftw

OMO
KOS
xA

DeletedUser

-V- - Disband, can't handle a situation O.O had been in for 4 months, actually O.O's situation was much worse.

Pushty thanks for that insightful comment into your tribe's diplomatic standings with ours. Very nice indeed. However, appart from nobling a churchless vill from an internal which was a few fields from the rest of -V-(congrats btw) I see very little impact in the war from you. Infact, if I look closely I can see little grey lines in your nobling history. Also, known as barbs. and 1700 point barb being the highest. So if we look at it we understand that you can't handle any situation, :O

Anyway back on topic.

OMO- Ally. Living the dream and the singular member is yet to lose a village.
KOS- Disband.
xA- War. They keep messaging us for invites. Quite annoying.

SPQR
WINNER
O.O

DeletedUser9522

Pushty thanks for that insightful comment into your tribe's diplomatic standings with ours. Very nice indeed. However, appart from nobling a churchless vill from an internal which was a few fields from the rest of -V-(congrats btw) I see very little impact in the war from you. Infact, if I look closely I can see little grey lines in your nobling history. Also, known as barbs. and 1700 point barb being the highest. So if we look at it we understand that you can't handle any situation, :O

Anyway back on topic.

OMO- Ally. Living the dream and the singular member is yet to lose a village.
KOS- Disband.
xA- War. They keep messaging us for invites. Quite annoying.

SPQR
WINNER
O.O

I got an invite from xA too :D

SPQR - Ally because they is from RTW :D
WINNER - Disband... If I had a penny for every time I'd said I'd disband WINNER I'd have... 4 pennies.
O.O - War, last option and they have a bad CoA. (In comparison to DERP :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Hehe, this is a tribal thread, not a player thread, therefore your comment is void :)
And actually I was doing very well with a player of yours, Regius Lupus, who was 2 and a half times my size, and if this NAP hadn't intervened I would've taken a village or two from him.

My apologies for the "jtw incident", but it was sent before the NAP was announced, I only took the village on advice from a friend. We may have had a NAP for a couple of days, but we were at war for about 4 months, guess which I'm going to think of when I see the name "Victory"? So really I have yet to prove myself, granted, but I will do so. Oh, and this is my first world (I know on TW stats it says UK2, but that was actually after I started UK7, just I quit when I realised how small I was compared to the "normal" players). Anyway, more questions/statements/threats send me an IGM :)

--------------------------------------------------
SPQR - War, they hurt my L~G buddies :O

O.O - Ally, I still love myself :)

WINNER - Disband, last choice.

Next up...

KnK
-V-
SPQR
(Top 3 because I'm so creative *rolls eyes*)

EDIT: Didn't see the above post, but it still works as the above post didn't leave any new tribes :)

DeletedUser9522

Hehe, this is a tribal thread, not a player thread, therefore your comment is void :)
And actually I was doing very well with a player of yours, Regius Lupus, who was 2 and a half times my size, and if this NAP hadn't intervened I would've taken a village or two from him.

My apologies for the "jtw incident", but it was sent before the NAP was announced, I only took the village on advice from a friend. We may have had a NAP for a couple of days, but we were at war for about 4 months, guess which I'm going to think of when I see the name "Victory"? So really I have yet to prove myself, granted, but I will do so. Oh, and this is my first world (I know on TW stats it says UK2, but that was actually after I started UK7, just I quit when I realised how small I was compared to the "normal" players). Anyway, more questions/statements/threats send me an IGM :)

--------------------------------------------------
SPQR - War, they hurt my L~G buddies :O

O.O - Ally, I still love myself :)

WINNER - Disband, last choice.

Next up...

KnK
-V-
SPQR
(Top 3 because I'm so creative *rolls eyes*)

EDIT: Didn't see the above post, but it still works as the above post didn't leave any new tribes :)

Sorry about that, a wee hypocritical..

KnK - Ally. They has Vengeful, so your comment is invalid.
SPQR - Disband. Need to take a stand and stop joyriding offa KnK's success.
-V- - War. Just because I can.

L~G
BBS
WINNER

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, saves me typing it out again :p

L~G - Ally, they're nutters :D

B.B.S - Disband, surprised they're still here.

WINNER - War, last option.

----------------------------------------------------

Necros
TPG
Allies

DeletedUser9540

I got an invite from xA too :D

SPQR - Ally because they is from RTW :D
WINNER - Disband... If I had a penny for every time I'd said I'd disband WINNER I'd have... 4 pennies.
O.O - War, last option and they have a bad CoA. (In comparison to DERP :icon_wink:)

aww. is someone a little mad that THEIR tribe disbanded? we have never been out of war, currently finishing up 4 and fighting 1, and we are still growing. your tribe, however, fell about..2-3 weeks ago maybe? i respected gingy greatly, and to be quite frank, your entire tribe. but i guess that time is over, considering an old member of their tribe is talking trash about WINNER. anyways!

Necros- ally
TPG- disband
Allies- war

DeletedUser9540

and sorry, forgot mine.

KnK+Necros
Allies+TPG+O.O
SPQR+WINNER

DeletedUser9522

aww. is someone a little mad that THEIR tribe disbanded? we have never been out of war, currently finishing up 4 and fighting 1, and we are still growing. your tribe, however, fell about..2-3 weeks ago maybe? i respected gingy greatly, and to be quite frank, your entire tribe. but i guess that time is over, considering an old member of their tribe is talking trash about WINNER. anyways!

Necros- ally
TPG- disband
Allies- war

Firstly it was a joke because i keep drawing WINNER.. and what tribe of mine fell? KnKFAN? That is just a name change on DERP, and I left Necros of my own accord. I do fight wars, just not against you guys.

KnK + Necros - War (Rise of the mini people!)
Allies+TPG+O.O - Ally for teh lols
SPQR + WINNER - This is just getting ridiculous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPQR+Necros
WINNER+KNK
O.O+Dark :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Who's this "Gingy"? Is it wrong that the lack of capitals in a sentence makes me feel slightly ill?

SPQR + Necros - Disband, mainly because SPQR are my biggest threat :p

WINNER + KnK - War, because I'm already half-way there >.<

O.O + Dark - Ally, I still love myself. (Who are these "Dark"? I looked in the top 40 and still couldn't find them, did you mean "Dark Donkey", as in the player who was in O.O a while back, but then quit and gave his password to a -V- player?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KnK + O.O
-V- + WINNER
SPQR + Necros

DeletedUser9540

Who's this "Gingy"? Is it wrong that the lack of capitals in a sentence makes me feel slightly ill?

SPQR + Necros - Disband, mainly because SPQR are my biggest threat :p

WINNER + KnK - War, because I'm already half-way there >.<

O.O + Dark - Ally, I still love myself. (Who are these "Dark"? I looked in the top 40 and still couldn't find them, did you mean "Dark Donkey", as in the player who was in O.O a while back, but then quit and gave his password to a -V- player?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KnK + O.O
-V- + WINNER
SPQR + Necros

Sorry, forgot my capitals. It normally doesnt bother people, but since i learned it, i suppose i should use it.

KnK + O.O- War. Halfway there as is, and dont see why we wouldnt add another tribe to our war list.
-V- + WINNER- Ally
SPQR + Necros- Disband. Last option.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KnK + -V-
SPQR + Necros + WINNER
All of the tribes with 5 or less players.

DeletedUser

KnK + -V- - War, been there before :p

SPQR + Necros + WINNER - Ally, SPQR and WINNER are growing, Necros has nearly recovered.

All of the tribes with 5 or less players - Disband, although there are actually about 50 such tribes, most are inactive (Ranks 20-80), and those who aren't will lack co-operation on a great scale, whilst they could do quite a lot of damage if they co-ordinate effectively, size does matter on some level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KnK + Necros
-V- + WINNER + O.O
SPQR + TPG

DeletedUser9540

KnK + Necros - War. Theres only 1 left, and we are warring them anyways.
-V- + WINNER + O.O - Ally just cause I love myself so much.
SPQR + TPG - Disband. Last option.

KnK
SPQR
WINNER

Last edited by a moderator: