Ally, War or Disband

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

Heres how this goes down lads n ladettes,

Out of the three tribes in the post above say who you would Ally with, who you would war with and who should disband and why, then pick the next three tribes.

Might I add, Please dont spam this thread with a pointless discussion that always ends up in some debate over Co-Playing or how tribes dominate the world and purleaseee! No Mention of anybody being jelly or mad should your tribe be chosen to disband.

KEEP THIS THREAD TIDY

To start

Umad(Axes)
Ebola
OUTLAW

DeletedUser

Umad - Disband
Ebola - Ally
OUTLAW - Ally
Rest of top 20 - ally

DeletedUser

Umad(Axes) - Disband, more competition for them :3
Ebola - So if I join a Tribe, they don't join it and kick everyone/disband it (did I get the right Tribe? :p)
OUTLAW - War, they don't look so good...

DeletedUser9748

Umad - Disband or it will be pointless playing w9
Ebola - Ally, because everyone needs a big ally even if it's value is yet unproved.
OUTLAW - Don't know them, war them :p

Crash
Bandit
OvHell

DeletedUser6599

Crash - Disband, seem like a tribe that aren't going to anywhere soon to me
Bandit - War, a tribe to me that seem to be carrying some players and may be hiding a bit of inactivity so war it has to be just to test the theory
OvHell - Ally just because you don't want too many eniemes :p

I think ill go for a top 10, top 20 and a top 40 tribe to have a mix about:

Ebola
DMMD
Opera

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8105

Ebola - war
Opera - ally
DMMD - who are they??? disband

umad?
OUTLAW
OAKS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

umad?- War. They'd be down to one guy after a week of internalling ;)
OUTLAW-Psh, nobody cares about them. Disband
OAKS- Ally

:)
Ebola
Bandit

DeletedUser

Just to clarify - do I have to choose one to ally with, one to war, and one which should disband? If so...

:) - Ally. They seem to do stuff as well as talk.
Ebola - Disband. In my opinion they never should have formed a formal tribe - would have been much better to have remained a tribe within other tribes.
Bandit - War. I don't think I know any of these guys and there's no better introduction.

Next three...

CRASH
TNB
OAKS

(picked these because top 10 tribes that I don't recall being mentioned hardly at all on the forums)

DeletedUser1511

Just to clarify - do I have to choose one to ally with, one to war, and one which should disband? If so...

:) - Ally. They seem to do stuff as well as talk.
Ebola - Disband. In my opinion they never should have formed a formal tribe - would have been much better to have remained a tribe within other tribes.
Bandit - War. I don't think I know any of these guys and there's no better introduction.

Next three...

CRASH
TNB
OAKS

(picked these because top 10 tribes that I don't recall being mentioned hardly at all on the forums)
War all three because they can't touch Axes. U jelly?
Axes
Ebola

DeletedUser455

axes - war!! war is only really fun, when your opponent is bigger that yourself
ebola - disband, dont care about them
:) - erm, war? :D

DeletedUser8687

axes - war!! war is only really fun, when your opponent is bigger that yourself
ebola - disband, dont care about them
:) - erm, war? :D

Yur missing the point of the game bud :lol: its kinda like who you would hump, dump and marry from females (or men whatever tickles your pickle) :D

DeletedUser6599

Ill have to do the same three as last time seem as no more were put up:

Axes - Disband to make the world even more interesting
Ebola - War i can see a lot of there members being first noble targets for people due to a lot of 1k villages which is what most top 20 players will be looking to take i guess
:) - Ally as seem a decent tribe who know what there doing which to be honest many on this world apart from a few dont seem to

Will choose some that haven't been mentioned yet:
PWF
L-S
WHAT?

DeletedUser

Heh. I've heard of all 3 of the leaders but I dunno if that's a good or bad thing.

PWF - Ally. Stormridder would be interesting to talk to I think.
L-S - Disband. Seem to be nohopers.
WHAT? - War. Eh. I'd imagine the most competitive war would be with these guys. Still ez victory for us tho x:

OUTLAW
DMMD
Opera

DeletedUser

OUTLAW - Ally - Small tribe but good average points per player, continual increase in ODA daily, so clearing there area's hope your leaving some decent noble targets to get fat.
DMMD - Disband - Tribe still seems to be trying to stabilise, gaining and losing members daily.
Opera - War - Only one left, but has a few good players but ain't going to last unless they get more members.

=================

~DS~
~DD~
WHAT?

DeletedUser

~DS~ - These have 3 tribes? Seriously? hard decision between these 2. Id say to war these for that reason.
~DD~ - Disband, make it easier to take their brother tribe out :D
WHAT? - Ally, these seem the strongest. Plus no academy/brother/sister/cousin/granddad tribe :)

Next...
Ram
LooM
~ETDK~

DeletedUser4147

DMMD - who are they??? disband

We're doing something right then, keeping it under the radar for now.

DMMD - Disband - Tribe still seems to be trying to stabilise, gaining and losing members daily.

No, we're just kicking the dead weight & removing annoying people. Looks to me like we're starting to actual recruit people who we know, so might start to go somewhere.

Ram - disband, who are they?
Loom - Ally, my co-player is friends with 1 of them.
~ETDK~ - squiggly lines, gotta go to war just because of them!

Opera
Bandit