Alternative COAs

DeletedUser3473

(or should that be CsOA?)

Anyhows, I finally thought of a new game to play with pictures, here it is...

Post up alternative COAs for tribes and players. To get it going here are a few from yours truly.

First up, who else, Dogs

2zre4v8.jpg

How about W~A~R - The Worriers?
15nlqv9.jpg

Finally, my favourite, H D
nn5nat.jpg

I'm sure you can do better

DeletedUser

Hahahahaahahaahahaahahaahahaahahaha Nobby.

That definetly has to be the best post of the forum ever. I laughed out loud when I saw that. :lol:

+1 rep

DeletedUser6972

with out doubt the most I have ever laughed at a single post. A stroke of GENIUS nobbler!

DeletedUser

I dont understand pips post? But nobblers was accurately beautiful. lol.

DeletedUser

It was meant to be a light hearted thread filled with mirth and enjoyment with out the stress and hassle of politics.

The nobbler messed it up when he posted a politically motivated propaganda image against TEAM.

Well, nobbler's free to post what he wants though as this is a propaganda forum and I can honestly say that I lul'd at that pic. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3473

Which one didn't you get MoFo? Surely not the whole concept. I guessing it was "Isle of Dogs" = I love Dogs, a bit lame maybe but it was only meant to be fun not propaganda as Splitting pointed out but I don't think Nobbler messed it up really, I laughed too when I saw the cry baby - good effort Nobby! So long as it's not really offensive some friendly and in this case topical abuse is still fun.

Dukes:

2iuyhxj.jpg

But who's Daisy, who's Bo and who's Luke?

DeletedUser

Which one didn't you get MoFo? Surely not the whole concept. I guessing it was "Isle of Dogs" = I love Dogs, a bit lame maybe but it was only meant to be fun not propaganda as Splitting pointed out but I don't think Nobbler messed it up really, I laughed too when I saw the cry baby - good effort Nobby! So long as it's not really offensive some friendly and in this case topical abuse is still fun.

Dukes:

2iuyhxj.jpg

But who's Daisy, who's Bo and who's Luke?
Otis is daisy. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol This is an interesting idea! Good job Pip!

I'll give it a shot-

G.F. (the big guy would be Virtus)
GF-1-1.jpg

STORM!
FunnyStorm-1-1.jpg

GF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

G.F. (the big guy would be Virtus)
GF-1-1.jpg

DON'T BELIEVE IN MYTHS

REALITY IS VERY... PAINFUL

sumo_600.jpg

GO VIRTUS...!!!

300px-WikiVoc-needle.svg.png

DeletedUser

Funny-Fail-Posters_1.jpg

GF think they are sneaking up behind Virtus and making inroads. But who do you think will catch the ball in the end ?

DeletedUser

erm 4adis, I'm sure this was a conversation we had yesterday, please look before you post. Duke(s) are no more, its my understanding that they merged with P.B.M. Otherwise that would've been quite a witty spot, shame its no longer relevant.

Once again, FAIL?