Am I being groomed?

DeletedUser2765

It does sound like you are being groomed. Build up defensive troops and prepare to fight for your life. :p

DeletedUser

Well firstly, when reading your post it does seem like you're indeed either being groomed or very lucky to have caring tribe members (bleh).

How many incomings do you have, and are they actually attacking or supporting incoming. Either way you're definetly entitled to mail that person asking what's their business in sending troops to you (again, could you say if they're attacking or supporting...).

Although I'd go with Kriegselend, if you've been tricked and groomed by someone(s) and you still want to keep your current village(s) then you've better start pumping out offensive troops, dodge attacks and try backtiming them if neccesary.

DeletedUser

nindel, don;t you mean defensive?
though some LC for farming would be a good idea.

DeletedUser1342

The village would still be there if you started over or deleted your account.

If they are support troops then your best bet would be to mail the person and ask why your recieving support. It may just be that they see you as being vulnerable with only yourself and this other person in the area.

Although at first it did sound as though they were grooming you, with them sending support it changes the situation. Even if the other person wanted to noble you i doubt he would first ask for support to be sent.

Have you checked your tribes noble claims section to see if the person near you, or the person supporting you, has any noble claims at the moment?

As for working out what troops they are, you would go off the time they were sent to the time they land and match what kind of troop travels for that amount of time. It's easier to work this out when troops are sent from long distance as the difference in times is more excessive.

DeletedUser

I suggest following ??anon??'s advice.

nindel, don;t you mean defensive?
though some LC for farming would be a good idea.
I doubt he's suggesting that he dodges and backtimes using defensive troops.

DeletedUser4182

Thanks anyway - have deleted the account and left everything behind