An Important Message to UK 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Recently we at LEON! have been under heavy attack by an enemy that has been unstoppable. Yes, that is right folks of Uk5, Clyde has declared war on LEON! and his corruption has begun to take over LEON! by storm. LEON! members have been complaining about being physically and emotionally corrupted by this Clyde figure.

So in good spirit, we will put on our big boy pants today and declare war on Clyde. This corruption must end before it spreads to other tribe. We at LEON! headquarters have been busy discussing how to take care of this matter.

which_one_is_me.JPG

Picture of LastApparatus and Nauzhror discussing plans how to get rid of the Clyde epidemic at LEON! HQ.

So on behalf of LEON!, we declare war on Clyde and all of its supporters. You all have 24 hours to leave your tribes, however if you leave, you will become a refugee of war and be forced to stay a night with Clyde. Rumor has it the last man to be with Clyde for a night was.... BANWORTHY. :icon_eek:

Clyde your corruption of young minds ends now, all tribes are welcomed in joining LEON! to war against Clyde. Game on Clyde. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Clyde a cat too? There is a suspicious looking feline in the background...

DeletedUser

When there's some sort of stats or discussion to be had, let me know and I'll open it back up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.