• Thread starter Tony M. Kingdom
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tony M. Kingdom
Thursday, October 08, 2009
TW - Newest Member.
Contact/Skype: Anti-Kingdom
Greetings Strangers,
My name is Tony M. Kingdom and I am 18 year old. This is my last year in high school. After my years of high school is finish. I will be joining the NAVY for 4 years, so I can be able to go to college. I am interested in becoming a Computer Programmer, Software Engineer, or A Graphic Designer / Web Designer. Those are the qualities that i'm interested in becoming. And now, I am currently playing TribalWars for the first time ever. I have played many games like this before. But, tribalwars is allot more graphic than all of the other games that i've played in the past few years. So therefore, I shall grow on my own. And learn from my abilites, by tips and guilds, from other people. I hope that I bring good excitement towards tribal wars community. As i am not willing to give up on those who are better than me. But i am dedicated, in challenging all of the pro's and experts, that has been on top of tribal wars over the last few years!

Tony M. Kingdom - My Introduction

If anyone is interested in being friends with me. Feel free to send me a personal message on Here, Skype, and/or Ingame. I would be more than happy to reply back to you all.

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope that everybody has a great October Month!

pumpkin_carving.jpg

If pictures are against the rules on this game. Than please forgive me as i am new here. I will deleted it if you wishes me too. But, the reason why i've put a "Halloween" picture on board.

Is because, halloween is coming quicker than you all think :lol:

Most Respectfully Regards,
Tony M. Kingdom

DeletedUser

If you join please join uk2 now and then when uk3 comes out please join under another name completely diffrent from you forum name yes you will need anotther email adress but this is for a reason

Mail me ingame on w2 :)

ill give you some advice

LD

DeletedUser

Hmmm one of the best intro's thus far by a newer player or in general for that matter. Welcome to TW.

DeletedUser

Id have more than Welcomed you in to my tribe if you were anywhere but the other side of the world lol :/

probably the best into thread ive seen in the near 3 years of forum using :p

if you need any advice feel free to message me :)

/here comes teddy :)

DeletedUser

hey good luck!
haven't seen any new player introductions in a while.
I see you are in cornish boys...I would say find a new tribe. He stole the name hungry hungry hippos from a .net tribe that was very
succesful, and he is known around her for being a completely hopeless leader and player.
I know it sounds harsh, but that is the best advice I have given anyone in a while.
anyway...WELCOME!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I fully agree with deathwatch, Cornish Boy is a poor player who makes u BS lies to make himself look better.

DeletedUser3753

I wouldn't normally post on an intro but its good to see a new player take time and write a decent intro about him self. Tony, if you are so keen on the game i wouldn't mind mentoring you along the way. Hopefully gaining some knowledge on the game quicker than the average player. I see you would take it on board a lot quicker too which will help towards making you a v.good player.

PM me in the game if you are interested and i will gladly teach you about the play in TWs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't normally post on an intro but its good to see a new player take time and write a decent intro about him self. Tony, if you are so keen on the game i wouldn't mind mentoring you along the way. Hopefully gaining some knowledge on the game quicker than the average player. I see you would take it on board a lot quicker too which will help towards making you a v.good player.

PM me in the game if you are interested and i will gladly teach you about the play in TWs :icon_razz:

don't listen to him!

pick me ! I am better

No serious welcome on board !

DeletedUser

Thread moved.

Reason: Nice intro but I think it would be more appropriate here.

DeletedUser

Hey, welcome.
I am glad we have someone new and willing to play. Now I wish I had made an intro thread, cause some of these guys wishing to mentor you are rather good.
But anyway, welcome to the game, and good luck.