Another Shameful War!!

DeletedUser10520

Greetings Impressionable Forum Folk (and a particularly warm hello to any Titans reading this if you have clicked the link) and this day I lay my tale before you of one of the wonders of our TW world. The Nauzhror being humble I hear you cry?! Well ok so not that wondrous but remarkable in itself. “As remarkable as two Uk10 forum posters clapping hands and singing joyfully about a new poll?” I hear you shout! Well ok maybe not THAT remarkable but still I have a tale to tell so if I can get on and tell you that would be just lovely....

Now in my TW time I have heard whispers of a leader so damned awesome that even to speak His name can dim the very light above your head and intrigued I felt the time had to come to nip into the loft and take down the old TFF cameras and blow (Mitchnom goes blind) the dust from their covers and go find out if the rumours and stories were true....

(Thunder and Lightning may or may not appear at this point)

A leader so awesome that He can slay Death itself? (Impressionable Forum Readers gasp in amazement) as his tribal tag says and a man (can He be just a mortal man or is He the fruit of some ill advised union between Chuck Norris and a being from beyond the stars who can say?!) so damned good he has a tribe of TITANS behind him and can write these pearls of wisdom upon his profile.....

Personal text
I am very experienced from many worlds where I have experience to have gained from, if you mess with anyone in my family tribes then you will live to regret it personally from me no matter how big you are.

So heart very firmly in mouth ladies and gentlefolk I did sneak into the land of the TITANS to see what wonders they did conceal and bring you back, well salted, tales of He who names himself The Great Morph leader of TITANS, slayer of Death itself and who, personally no less, will dish out vengeance to any who litters (see what I did there huh?) the land of his family tribe be you big or small.

At first skirting the blackened ruins of the odd villa and the grisly remains of Shroud Wearer nukes lying upon the ground I did begin to despair that maybe this trip would not end well for myself but my spirits were lifted as I passed the fake tanning shop used for Titan buffing and then I did spot the lair of the Great Morph himself and letting myself in disguised as fresh support fodder for his main villa and found myself in the main forum of the TITANS where The Great Morph himself was addressing his minions......

“Oh Mighty Titans um except for bikemad” bellowed the Great Morph, “we have not had much luck with our recruitment, nor our diplomacy nor if truth be told on keeping our bigger players but we have got our occasionally active forum and you all know how to send me support and of course you also have me as your leader!” and arms raised the Great Morph did lift his arms to the air as if to milk the roar of support and noise from his minions and yet dear forum reader alas all I can report to say is that small frown did appear upon his noble brow at the sullen silence his words did attract.

I Shot Myself shuffled his feet and jdpaul the tenth did glance nervously at his fellow Titans and gave a limp thumbs up to the Great Morph to encourage the great man to continue but for the main the other Titans did stare listlessly up at their leader.

The Great Morph did rush from the stage and dodging past a vol au vent waiter I did eagerly follow him to his solar.....

and there I found him talking to a mirror but fret not his was no ordinary mirror oh no...

“Mirror mirror on the wall” gushed the Great Morph, “who is the greatest leader of them all?” and then because it was an Innogames Mirror the Great Morph suddenly reached into his pocket and drew out (Mitchnom goes blind) some premium points and stuffed them into the slot next to the mirror whereupon the Mirror did reply, “cough splutter you again?! Oh for goodness sake yes yes the Great Morph is the greatest leader of them all!”

“I knew it!” whispered the Great Morph and prancing around his solar began to feed yet more premium into the mirror

“and no one has seen through my Death slayer tag even though I haven't actually taken any villas off them just internals and barbs?”

there was a pause and then the Great Morph shoved more premium into the mirror who finally replied, “Oh no Great Morph your tag has fooled them all and even the youngest barb in the furthest k's has heard of your slaying of Death itself!”

“Marvellous” smirked the Great Morph and with my tribe mates stacking me and with our new recruits from WAR just arrived what could possibly go wrong...

“ah is about those new recruits I wanted to talk to you about” mumbled jdpaul the tenth poking his head around the door and vainly looking for the owner of the second voice he swore held heard. “Do you not think that BOGOF might be a little peeved that you have recruited their food and maybe might just think pfft and send their spear nukes our way as refugee harbourers and cut out the oh so dull conversations about what is and what isn't a refugee?”

“I have thought on this” intoned the Great Morph, “and it is my opinion that BOGOF will never attack as they fear my name and my profile will confuse them and so I at least will get to live a little longer on UK11 and if a few more of my minions should be rimmed so that I can live a little more then so be it. That is the price they pay for my leading them to mediocrity!”

“Okey dokey so same as usual then” muttered jdpaul the tenth and sighing heavily wandered aimlessly out to UK11 and watched his doom approach.

So there is my tale so far as BOGOF start another shameful war! TITANS our spear nukes will be with you shortly!

Disclaimer: Yes yes I know is shameful BUT these forums dull so is done to brighten them up a bit!

DeletedUser

That was a great read. Had me giggling like when i was a teenage girl again. Hang on...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That was a great read. Had me giggling like when i was a teenage girl again. Hang on...:icon_confused:

Well I never............................... suspected that, you have such a foul mouth and a depraved mind for a girl lol

Anyone noticed it's like a Shroud wearers pissup round here?

All the best folks in one room

DeletedUser

I try and liven them up by having the odd deranged rant from time to time but, feeling pretty chilled right now

DeletedUser

What about if I tell you that you're a sentient carpet? Mad now?

DeletedUser6623

Should be a walk in the park for bogof, so good luck :)

I think ill munch on a few more titan villages too.

DeletedUser7797

As a non UK11 player (hope that makes sense) I have no idea what is going on, but it made me chuckle out loud and people around me are looking at me strangely.

DeletedUser10520

As a non UK11 player (hope that makes sense) I have no idea what is going on, but it made me chuckle out loud and people around me are looking at me strangely.

folks always look at you strangely Redleg as you breed Bamsters.....

DeletedUser7797

folks always look at you strangely Redleg as you breed Bamsters.....

Oh no!

I thought that dirty little secret had been buried. Please don't tell anyone else.

BTW I am working on some new creations, squirrels and parakeets :icon_evil:

DeletedUser9890

Thank you I Blame Your Mother for this post it was very creative and I enjoyed reading it :)

Can we have more like this about all tribes? It would be great fun and I believe would bring some more laughs to this board :)