Any Decent Tribes Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right so I'm on the boarder of K34/44, I've been in quite a few Tribes...

Started off in [F], found out it's quite nooby and left.
I then joined _-RE-_ found some decent people in there but the leadership was crap (Waitforme is a complete nub).

I then joined MOD which to be fair has an awesome leader (Spamming Rainbows) he is very active, and generally a great guy, unfortunately his tribe doesn't participate much on the forums or Skype so I decided to leave after two weeks on being in there.

I've applied to a few other Tribes in the area but non of them are really catching my eye apart from PoR but BloodHood. simply said no because my start up wasn't very good (said this without an account sit so I don't know how he worked that one out.)

I desperately want to join an active Tribe with experienced members, is that really too much to ask?!

I myself have played for two years, had quite high rankings on a few worlds and know quite a bit about the game, it just seems that on this world I'm having trouble finding a decent tribe that wants me in my area, something which I've never had a problem finding in the past.

I am a team player, not a solo one and I need a Tribe that has active membership and experienced players in/around K34.

If you think your Tribe is what I'm looking for please message me INGAME & we can talk more.

Mass-Recruiting Tribes need not apply.

~Pickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.