Any players from the W45 OMEN tribe here

DeletedUser

Hi guy's.

CTS here from World 45 on the world server.
Any players from Omen in the house.

or any players that played W45.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W45

Was in the tribe ONE that fought a long battle with OMEN in W45 until we had a few disloyal defectors that just made the game unteneable and that ws the end of the world from that point on i believe. For a while though we had a great tussle.

DeletedUser

hi byandtay1......walkers mum is yum yum.......

good to see you still around pal.

DeletedUser

Is that you Walker? hahahah i had fun with those villa names but no one ever got upset at them...was hoping for some reaction :) Congrats on W45

DeletedUser

this is CTS m8.
I played colin the slayer,and then the fish account until the war moved over to the west.i moved to the Whome23 account,then the mitsche account towards the end.

walkers account changed hands a few times.you had to be on our side to know this and the goings on.

thank's for the congrats for Winning the world.
you should have joined us too pal,as you did work hard to become a winner too.

DeletedUser

Yeah i remember Colin The Slayer and all those accounts.......... I think i was a bit too late to put my hand up to join you guys.....probably hurt a few peoples feelings with some of my humourless humour :) Once Bazhabit left our tribe that was the beginning of the end. We had a great and loyal crew but as you well know inthis game, things can happen and disharmony kicks in. Kinda regret not making a run with you guys but still was a good battle while it lasted. Will see what damage i can do here in UK