Any way to drop a village?

DeletedUser

I'm being completely wiped out, and want to restart, but I have a second village. Is there any way to abandon a village, or do I need to wait until it's nobled?

DeletedUser

You can't abandon a village yourself, so before you can restart you will have to wait for it to be nobled.

DeletedUser

That's what I thought. What made them introduce a dumb rule like you can only restart when you have only 1 village..

DeletedUser

Maybe the fact that some peoples accounts get hacked, then they restart their villages. Maybe they have over 1 million points? Uhhh No. Think about it.

DeletedUser

I think there should be the possibility to start over, even with multiple villages.

DeletedUser

Then there should be some means to drop villages, or confirm with the mods. Limit it to points or something.

DeletedUser2385

Wouldn't work, If you could do it I would go ahead and noble 3 villas right now and drop each one. So I could keep my train. Then when I was done I would take them all back.

Plus it would let people like me who help out with prenobles take a villa for a friend, drop it and leave it as a nice barb they could pickup when they are ready for it.

But I do think the limit should be lowered to say 3 villas.

Edit: But you would have to hold three of those villas for at least 72 hours, otherwise you would be back to what I said, But I do think it a little less likley you to do it in the first three. They are normally the hardest to take, by the time I take my 3rd I barley have enough troops to defend my 1st from a proper attack. But hay that is where sniping and timed support come in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you can cut and run, it lowers the incentive to fight back till you're on your last leg.

DeletedUser

Maybe the fact that some peoples accounts get hacked, then they restart their villages. Maybe they have over 1 million points? Uhhh No. Think about it.

If you hack an account. Why not use it for your own use??

Like attack the hacked accounts tribe / allies??

You need to think evil!!

DeletedUser

Cause normally it is quite easy to retrieve the account and for TW to ban the person that did the hack, if they stay there for a while

DeletedUser

Wouldn't work, If you could do it I would go ahead and noble 3 villas right now and drop each one. So I could keep my train. Then when I was done I would take them all back.

OK. That makes sense from the perspective of not being able to drop villages, but then they need to raise the limit to more than just 1 village.

But I do think the limit should be lowered to say 3 villas.

Should that be "raised"?

The other option would be to have an easy way to send a request to the game mods to restart when you have more than 1 village. If they think there's a possibility of it being a hacked account, they can send confirmation emails.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can put your account for deletion. then join with a new account. i don't think that be against the rules.

DeletedUser

But it still needs changing the account and i guess it is not what he wanted. I wanted to sugguest that too anyway.

DeletedUser1867

Maybe you should fight back?
You have 2 villages; 2 stables, 2 barracks, 2 walls
Put up a fight, either you will win, or get took out quicker...which is what you want

DeletedUser

He's probably fallen a lot behind his neighbours and does not see himself being capable of surviving there, even if he doesn't get rimmed.

And maybe he has no wall, no barracks and no stables. You don't know the entire situation. And that doesn't necessarily get him wiped out faster, it can slow it down or even let the attacker stop which means he'll have to wait even longer.