Anyone from 'back then' playing w10?

DeletedUser

/me wanted to cause JP a heart attack...
But first he had to ask JP to undo his requested permaban >_>

... Surprise? =/

DeletedUser7041

I think they mean when these old timers played tw on there commodore 64.

DeletedUser

dayuummm sneggy is playing ;( the gold old UK6... Oh well I probably won't be playing (slightly co-playing some noobs :p ) cos RL just shot up again :D

DeletedUser

If i join and get to "one spear stage", would that be considered as playing w10?

DeletedUser3049

apparently you seem to be a good player
It seems I like it enough to play on this server :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Kriegsland has no back up or history that he is a good player.

Well I remember him hitting rank two during start up on en6 if hoodoo wasnt playing as Cheerios he would of hit rank one. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser2765

Kriegsland has no back up or history that he is a good player.
[ke]
W6.net I was in the top 3, my memory says I was rank 1 for a weekish, but others argue otherwise.

My next best world would be w41, though I can't remember if I stuck it out in the top 20, I know as a player I did damn good (there was more competition on that world then any world I had played since).

Uk 3 was my next best world, where my co-player Swikke and I ran -Osiris- I think we had rank 1 for the majority of the time we played actively. And Swikke is a player I taught on w41 in my tribe DSQD.

So say what you want about my 'player' skills, it matters little to me. I have always played this game for two reasons:

The PnP and Tribe Diplomacy.

Those unquestionably are my strengths. :)[/ke]

Dno about that, but I remember he was a big splash on W14.net... btw Krieg, W14 has ended, the sons of FAIL basically won. :p

[ke]So I noticed, though they did become a family tribe at the end. :icon_wink: In any case, I'm glad that it was either gonna be Metallers tribe or the Fail guys who won in the end.[/ke]

DeletedUser5774

tr3.jpg

Come little fishies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[ke]Uk 3 was my next best world, where my co-player Swikke and I ran -Osiris- I think we had rank 1 for the majority of the time we played actively. And Swikke is a player I taught on w41 in my tribe DSQD.[/ke]

That was UK2, UK3 was where Pervis and Russki's tribes dominated everything in sight at that stage.