APOC vs. FAIL/FAILED

DeletedUser

Who do you think would win if there was a war with APOC and FAIL/FAILED??

Pls i DONT want any one from these three tribes to post on this thread.

DeletedUser

me goes to check

back

they would both cat you down to 29 points till your ruble on the floor :D

LD

DeletedUser

Public forum is public mate.

on topic wars at this stage of the game?

DeletedUser

im just wondering I dont play it much any way
wat do you think would happenn??

DeletedUser

I just want to know the player are attacking each other like hell so i thought that this would be interesting to see wat the public thought

DeletedUser

I'd say APOC would win purely due to the fact that FAIL/FAILED are so bad.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm all for this war! ;) Mainly because when my food attacks my other food, it means I have to put less effort into eating both sides.

DeletedUser

APOC would only win because of how bad FAIL/FAILED are. If it was APOC vs someone else it would be a different story.

DeletedUser

If FAIL/ED were to get someone who is a decent war planner in their lineup, they might could do some damage to APOC, but I don't think even that would save them for long. APOC would win hands down.

That being said, from the scout reports I have of members of both in my area, it would be mainly spear nukes flying around.

DeletedUser

That being said, from the scout reports I have of members of both in my area, it would be mainly spear nukes flying around.
Yeah, i won't really expect much from either tribe to be honest, i don't think either of them are any good.

DeletedUser

from what i know three of apocs player are down and they are 3rd rank s?
is that coincidence :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, i won't really expect much from either tribe to be honest, i don't think either of them are any good.

There is an APOC member in my 9x9, almost 300P more than me, and has maybe half the troops I have.

If it weren't for all the talk of an APOC v. FAIL/ED war, I would have cleared him a day or two ago. But I figure why clear someone when you can get someone else to do it for you :icon_twisted: