Apologies...

DeletedUser

It would seem that one of my Barons account has been hacked in the late hours of the morning. And oh my did the fella have some fun.

Anyways, this is probably the most lamest thread at the present time. But I'd just like to express my apologies to anyone whom may have received an invite from SLAP!

(Note: try not to 'discuss' anything that may be against the forum rules in here, as I'd just like to keep this open for a day so the people who got an invite can see this)

Best regards from SLAP!

- Karl

DeletedUser

I got so sad when you withdrew it i cut myself :icon_eek:

a nice peice of chocolate cake :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6446

Damn, i felt special for about 14 minutes. You´re playing with my emotions here... :)

DeletedUser

We were all surprised in CLOAK too - didn't even think you had ever heard of us lol :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser7832

I am sad only because I didn't even see the invite. It was mixed in with a whole lot of attack reports. I logged on and as I scrolled down I noticed a invite had been withdrawn. My first thought was how amateur it is to send an invite without mail or contact first, only now to find out now someone was just playing with my emotions. Way to crush my dreams.

DeletedUser

Sorry for dashing everyones hopes and dreams of finally becoming a SLAP! member :(. However, i'd like to congratulate karolka1424 and gobbig for managing the join the tribe before the invites were revoked. A special mention to gobbig for staying just over an hour and a half before having to be kicked.

DeletedUser

Sorry for dashing everyones hopes and dreams of finally becoming a SLAP! member :(. However, i'd like to congratulate karolka1424 and gobbig for managing the join the tribe before the invites were revoked. A special mention to gobbig for staying just over an hour and a half before having to be kicked.
I think it deserves a round of applause to be honest :icon_cool:
But yeah, was my account that got hacked :icon_evil: So sorry about that guys who got invites, next time I'll be careful.

DeletedUser

Never a nice thing to happen but I take it you have got it back and changed your password so all is now good.

DeletedUser3473

At least I managed to decline before it was withdrawn, some people should pay more attention, it was there for almost 12 hours after all. ;-p

DeletedUser

Yeah I had a 9am - 5pm start and finish at University. So when I got home was a bit of a shock to say the least :lol: