Applying to a tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7431

Hi,

I'm new to Tribalwars (this is my first post on the ext. forum and I hope to make a good impression)

I'd like to apply to a tribe - to whom anyone who would take me.

A little about myself:

~ I got shown this game by a work colleague of mine, I haven't yet started playing but I have watched him play from his desktop.

~ I've learnt by watching him play and reading the forums. I've waited for a new world to start so I could try and ply my trade here. I've read and observed players such as: Nauzhror, Blue Hunger, Adellion, luke bishop; also read Thargoran's stickied guide written by jamm and Roch2001's advanced farming strategy. I think I have the whole troop vs point aspect covered and the fundamental OFF/DEF troop builds and what troop should be used against other troops. Clearly I still have room to learn the further depths of this game.

~ I'm looking for a tribe which can help teach me and advance my skills. I'm the type of player who will listen to orders and do as I am told. Will work for my tribemates rather than myself and won't quit when the going gets tough.

So if anyone is interested please let me know here.

I hope I've made a good impression and I look forward to battling against/alongside you.

- Ferocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.