Attack simulator

DeletedUser2779

Ok so the attack simulator is great but can someone explain - when creating a simulation - of - me defender - and mr evil the attacker - whats the score with the religous bit ? obvioulsy i as defender have the church therefore i am religous - but what about mr evil - is he religious because his troops left a religious village - or is he not religious because he is well out of his churchs radious ??

DeletedUser

He is religious so long as you are within his churches area of influence. If you are out of it then his attack is not influenced by his church. Only your troops are

DeletedUser1508

He is religious so long as you are within his churches area of influence. If you are out of it then his attack is not influenced by his church. Only your troops are

That is not correct. Attacking troops are always religious, even if you are attacking someone outside your church radius.
It is the defending troops that can be not religious. If you are defending a village that is outside your church radius... ie, a tribemates village (I think) then you do not receive the defence bonus, and your troops worse (at half strength I think).

I haven't really had too much experience of supporting villages outside my church radius, but I am pretty sure that is right. I do know though, that attacking troops always have full religion, so long as the village they are coming from is within one of your church boundaries.
(That is also why the simulator only has a religion bonus option on the defenders side)

DeletedUser

While everyone has 1 village, every attack/defence is religious.

If you attack with a village outside your churches influence, you're not religious.
If you defend a village outside your churches influence, you're not religious.

So simply.. as long as all your vills are within a church zone, you will always be religious.

Supporting a tribemate uses their churches.

DeletedUser

Nah, it is.

You can move your first church too, which I love <3

DeletedUser

year you can move your first church, but only as long as you don't have other churches. The first church is actually indestructible and can only disappear if you noble the village.

DeletedUser5377

That is also why the simulator only has a religion bonus option on the defenders side

The simulator actually has a religion bonus option for both the defender and attacker.

As other people have pointed out - if the attacking village is within the attacker's CI then the attacker is religious. If the defending village is within the defender's CI then the defender is religious.

DeletedUser1933

Where IS the link for the attack simulator? Can someone post it please?

DeletedUser7217

It is in your rally point, in game function, not an external tool