Attacked a barbarian village and lost

DeletedUser

I've just been mashed by a barb. village. I attacked with 6 spear men and a paladin. I thought that was enough. Can anyone shed any light on this. How many defending units can a barbarian village have? Thx for any thoughts.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

as many as was in there when the player quit, also some people may support them to protect the resources.

DeletedUser

So a player will leave a garrison in the village..... I see.

DeletedUser731

I wouldn't send out spears with your pally until you have 7 spears, then only send spears out with no pally if you have 40.

DeletedUser

Ok cheers. Another point, how can you tell if a village is full (resources) or i it's been attacked so many times it's only a quarter full? If you get my meaning.

DeletedUser

Sending scouts to attack a village will show you its resources, building levels and troop counts.

DeletedUser

Ok, does that mean I need a stable to get scouts? If I do I'm nowhere near that.

DeletedUser

Yes, you do need a stable to get scouts. Dont worry about them for now, if you are farming lots of barbs/bonus villages around you, then it doesn't matter if a few are not full when you get to them. It also helps to farm in a set order, so that you allow a village to refill its warehouse between attacks.