Attacks

DeletedUser

If you have A noble chain of 4 coming in on the same second isn't that against the rules

Cau's I have just that.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong or illegal about that.... its just a game tatic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I would suggest reading a guide, there are MANY ways to defeat a noble train thats coming in 1 second. If you had said 15 ms, I would've said you're screwed, but 1 second.... You can easily beat that no problem.[/ke]

DeletedUser

One of the solutions that Krieg is talking about is sending a few defensive troops on that second, to try to kill one noble so you won't get nobled, then stack the village to be safe.

DeletedUser2765

One of the solutions that Krieg is talking about is sending a few defensive troops on that second, to try to kill one noble so you won't get nobled, then stack the village to be safe.

[ke]He might only have 1 village though. I'll give you a very short and easy way to do it:

Send out 50 swords, wait 10 seconds and cancel them.

Keep doing this until you know the lag time for how long it takes the cancel button to react for your troops to start heading back.

What you're going to want to do is to send out all your defensive troops 20 seconds before the SECOND attack hits, compensate for the lag time and have it so your defensive troops land in-between the first and last noble attack. There are FAR MORE advanced and better ways, but this is the simplest and easiest way to do it. I seriously suggest reading a guide though.[/ke]

DeletedUser

That's true. Effective but difficult solution. If you're in a tribe you could ask your tribe members to send support in between, but I don't suggest relying only on that.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]LMAO! Could you imagine noobs trying to send support inbetween a 1 second noble train? It'd just be sad.. No definetly go with what I said OP. :)[/ke]

DeletedUser

[ke]What you're going to want to do is to send out all your defensive troops 20 seconds before the SECOND attack hits, compensate for the lag time and have it so your defensive troops land in-between the first and last noble attack. There are FAR MORE advanced and better ways, but this is the simplest and easiest way to do it. I seriously suggest reading a guide though.[/ke]

If the all 4 nobles are in the same second i can't see this working though, troops returning to there base always do so bang on the second, no MS taken into account. Therefore it would be impossible to snipe a train this way unless they were spread out over 2 different seconds in a 1 sec timescale.

OP lost his village though and decided to restart other side of world.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[ke]He might only have 1 village though. I'll give you a very short and easy way to do it:

Send out 50 swords, wait 10 seconds and cancel them.

Keep doing this until you know the lag time for how long it takes the cancel button to react for your troops to start heading back.

What you're going to want to do is to send out all your defensive troops 20 seconds before the SECOND attack hits, compensate for the lag time and have it so your defensive troops land in-between the first and last noble attack. There are FAR MORE advanced and better ways, but this is the simplest and easiest way to do it. I seriously suggest reading a guide though.[/ke]

Your description is severely flawed.

Your lag only needs to be known to the nearest second.

When sending cancelling send ms = return ms, with that single bit of knowledge splitting is FAR easier.

ie.

Send an attack at 5:05:03:627

You cancel 2 seconds later (roughly, ms does not matter, just rounded to the nearest second = 2)

it will return at 5:05:07:627, if it said it will originally hit at :627 it will always return at :627 when cancelled.

Using this knowledge you send support over and over until the ms is right and cancel immediately every time it isn't right.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If the all 4 nobles are in the same second i can't see this working though, troops returning to there base always do so bang on the second, no MS taken into account. Therefore it would be impossible to snipe a train this way unless they were spread out over 2 different seconds in a 1 sec timescale.

OP lost his village though and decided to restart other side of world.

No. They return 'bang on the second' as you worded it if you send an attack, it hits its target, and returns, when cancelled it returns on the same ms it would have hit the target.

DeletedUser

When sending cancelling send ms = return ms, with that single bit of knowledge splitting is FAR easier.

ie.

You cancel 2 seconds later (roughly, ms does not matter, just rounded to the nearest second = 2)

it will return at 5:05:07:627, if it said it will originally hit at :627 it will always return at :627 when cancelled.

Using this knowledge you send support over and over until the ms is right and cancel immediately every time it isn't right.

And yep using this you should be able to snipe .010 seconds, at least that is my current personal record. For separate time sniping and sniping .01 seconds what you would want to do is send a noble train as support to hopefully cut it. As far as I have come across there is no more accurate separate time snipe than just knowing your lag and having a good reaction time.

DeletedUser2765

ie.

[ke]Dude, did I say ANYTHING about Milliseconds? No, I didn't. Some people do have a lag of 2-5 seconds.[/ke]

DeletedUser2765

Which was the problem.

Without knowledge that send ms = return ms splitting via send/cancel is simply not effective.

[ke]If you don't know about MS, then MS aren't going to affect you. What you added to the conversation was what a semi-experienced player should need to know and it's knowledge that would only help a semi-experienced player. A regular noob probably isn't even going to know about MS.[/ke]

DeletedUser

No. They return 'bang on the second' as you worded it if you send an attack, it hits its target, and returns, when cancelled it returns on the same ms it would have hit the target.

Never noticed that before, but just tried it and sure enough...

Everydays a learning day, Cheers Nauzhror.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[ke]If you don't know about MS, then MS aren't going to affect you. What you added to the conversation was what a semi-experienced player should need to know and it's knowledge that would only help a semi-experienced player. A regular noob probably isn't even going to know about MS.[/ke]

Which is why you teach it to them.....

DeletedUser2765

Which is why you teach it to them.....

[ke]This guy is asking how to defeat it, he's not asking for a crash course. I'm not going bombard him with a bunch of information that is completely irrelevant at the present point in time. Afterwards, sure? Right when he was asking though? It would've been a more deteriment to tell him everything.[/ke]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[ke]This guy is asking how to defeat it, he's not asking for a crash course. I'm not going bombard him with a bunch of information that is completely irrelevant at the present point in time. Afterwards, sure? Right when he was asking though? It would've been a more deteriment to tell him everything.[/ke]

The knowledge you gave him would not have helped him split the train at all if he had sent the attack and had the ms wrong when it was sent. So no, you didn't give him how to defeat it, though I actually suspect you yourself didn't even know that send ms = return ms.

DeletedUser2765

The knowledge you gave him would not have helped him split the train at all if he had sent the attack and had the ms wrong when it was sent. So no, you didn't give him how to defeat it, though I actually suspect you yourself didn't even know that send ms = return ms.

[ke]How can you have the MS wrong? A 1 second noble train is a 1 second noble train, unless you are trying to cut a train that is less then 1 second, regardless of whether or not you sent your attack 659 ms or 405 ms, its not going to make a difference.

Edit: And you are more then welcome to test your suspicions out, any time nauz.[/ke]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[ke]How can you have the MS wrong?[/ke]

5:04:03:041
5:04:03:276
5:04:03:368
5:04:03:429

If the attack you sent didn't have ms between 041 and 429 it didn't matter when you cancelled, you'd NEVER split it.

As I said, ignorant.