Awsom...The Best Tribe On W3...

DeletedUser

Really they are :icon_biggrin:

Codes have been left quivering in their boots after the numerous threats they have received :(
jackster95 on 07.11. at 14:25
also can you please ask your members to stop attacking myne its really annyoying as we are not attacking you lot so why the attacks

jackster95 on 14.11. at 20:33
you leav my members alone or you will be receivng attacks from al ur meme fo al our famils

If only there were some way we could all hug and be friends :eek:
jackster95 on 13.11. at 16:06
hi mate i havent spoke to you in a while. how you doing. we have now entered the stage as a tribe where we are nobleing. i think if we become allies now and have a shared forum with a claims thing in then we wouldnt be going for the same villages. this way can stop us accidently attacking the same villages. please consider and message me back.

cheers

Jack

jackster95 on 14.11. at 16:27
so please accept our offer of alliance and we can rule this world as the best allianceship if thats a world.

plus if we went to war then t wud jst stunt our ggrowthss

jackster95 on 14.11. at 19:56
can we atleast have an allance now

OMG, there is our opportunity. But hold on a second, who is that idiot who keep refusing their alliance :icon_evil:. Oh wait...it's me... :icon_redface:

I have doomed Codes !! (Btw, sorry the image is blurry, it was too small to see and I had to enlarge it which made it blurry :icon_neutral:)
oppose.jpg

Awww poor Jack, I didn't mean to give you such a fright :eek:. Although his tribe seems to think differently on the matter.

poll-1.jpg

Maybe we do have a hope, maybe Jack is calling for me to help him. Maybe, this is a subtle hint of what is happening in his own tribe :O

jackster95 on 14.11. at 14:36
ive heard rummors that your tribe is turning against each other. is tht true?

jackster95 on 14.11. at 16:23
also i wold really lke a alliace NOW as some only a few of my members want war with you i keep sying no becausei can trust you and am inspired by you and i wouldnt want to go to war. by u i mean your tribe

Perhaps...

awesome-cat-awesome-demotivational-.jpg

But then again, maybe we weren't so special :(
2dip2-1.jpg

Then I took a look at their main tribe before they were disbanded (I had nothing to do with it :icon_rolleyes:)
1-diplomacy.jpg

Yep, we are definitely doomed. Codes is going to go down in a mass flaming ball of spears :(
sp-atk-jack.jpg

If they all attack like that, Codes will surely fall and there shall be mourning all across the world :icon_cry:.

Wait! maybe we can win in numbers!

map-1.png

Oh...maybe not. Oh well, I guess this is a goodbye from Codes :icon_sad:

One final note to all those who are curious about the disbandment, here was a screenie taken moments before it was disbanded.

twss22.jpg

DeletedUser

Good timing. Right on the mark.:icon_cool:

We've been waiting for this a long time.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3764

jackster95 is a noob...
On world 2 when i owned a tribe called UNA we threatened him with war so he abandoned his tribe (Even though he owned it) and joined Neon (Big mistake)
7 hours later we nobled him

DeletedUser

May I point out that Jackster95 isnt the only leader. His Brother kieran999 is a joint duke.

Kieran seems to take the peaceful side of things, while jackster seems fond of his threats:icon_eek:

Codes are doomed alright..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser1021

lol nice declaration i think. this should be a fun war :)

DeletedUser

i think it will be more fun for the awsom members than annyone else

DeletedUser

i think it will be more fun for the awsom members than annyone else

I fail to see how...? Or is it fun attacking with spears and swords nowadays? Not done that for a few years, may have to try it... Is it as effective as they say? :icon_neutral:

Plus, Gears you forgot their 4th branch on your map...

2dip2-1.jpg

Spose that makes it even worse :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

we don't really have a 4th branch. making a desision to weather we will use it or not

DeletedUser

whether you use it is irrelevant, it exists therefore is your fourth

DeletedUser

Why make it then?

they needed a place to put the rest of their 'ellite' members, on another topic he said he doesnt mass recruit. A four family tribe that doesnt mass recruit. wow, they sure harvested the elites well.

DeletedUser

i didn't order it to be made. someone just made it. and also why do i have loads of attacks and none of them ny that fatboy guy right next to me

DeletedUser

because you are the easy target who is going to be a farm....

DeletedUser

we don't really have a 4th branch. making a desision to weather we will use it or not

:lol: you made a funny

Having one branch is well meh, 2 branches is completely hopeless, 3 is /facepalm and lastly 4 is... Well...

poster53488988.jpg

(Whaaaaaat...?! About time someone put one of these pictures up :icon_redface:)