bad bad aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:mad:This has got to be the worst from "TW", nobling a village loyalty down to 11 sending my last noble, and this happens, wouldn't have been too bad but it was 8h.30 each way :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Loyalty loss from 100 to 78
Loyalty loss from 78 to 48

Loyalty loss from 64 to 38
Loyalty loss from 38 to 11

Until 24.8. 15:18, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::madmad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::madmad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why are u nobling someone who is 20 times lower points than u?>

DeletedUser

So let's get this straight - you're frustrated that the game wouldn't let you be a complete noob and waste a perfectly good noble?
That's not something to complain about.

DeletedUser

I think that if yuu are angry enough to complain, then why not complain to one of the people that run TW???

DeletedUser439

Complain to [th]Thar[/th] then send me the message on how that worked out.

DeletedUser

you obviously just passed the point ratio so just demolish something so you're back under? Then rebuild after you've nobled the village

DeletedUser2385

you obviously just passed the point ratio so just demolish something so you're back under? Then rebuild after you've nobled the village

Yep do this or wait a day or so until the guy builds something, then use a train to take the villa. To avoid the 1 in 20 rule which I do agree is lame, besides which if you are properly evil you will let them think you have left them alone then go back and kill them and get some more oda.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is gonna be pretty annoying at 81k points, when I can't noble a 4k village off some inactive guy.

DeletedUser

That player may possibly be at 300 points now. It happens.

In W15 there were 2 players in my cluster still under 1.000 points when I had 600.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.