Bang Bang, its Trigger Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Welcome W2, to Trigger Happy!

Well, we all know that very few pre-made tribes ever make something of themselves beyond 2 months of the beginning of the world. Majority of them do fail. So here in W2, I have decided to establish a tribe with a higher quality of player than most pre-mades yet a better outcome than most pre-mades.

Myself and Darazi (co-leader) are seasoned players from .net worlds. With his amazing skill and my leadership ability at the head of this tribe we are bound for success. We hope to establish dominance of the K65, K75, and K66 area (SE). So if you hope to establish a tribe in that area you and your members should start over to give you a better chance to do so.

Now before anyone mentions the number of members that we have in a cinical manner, I want to point out that if you take that into much consideration at this stage of the game then please rather not post at all, you will be laughed at.

We are only aiming at around 30 members. Every other tribe looks to be bery happy with filling their tribe with worthless weight. We will remain slim, strong and active. Team playing is the key to being in TRIGGA. Playing as one single unit rather than 50 odd individual ones.

If you would like to join it is advised that you contact me first, and if aproved startover to get into our location. Starting over would also be beneficial to get a better farming area, if you are already in a core K. So you need not be afraid of starting over as you will probably grow much better if you have any idea of how to play.

If you are the kind of person who is scared to join at the moment because you have doubts of whether or not we will take off, then stay away. We don't need to please you nor do we want to horde cowards. Yes, we are an elitist tribes. Don't expect to get in easy. We aren't a TeachU tribe so if you are going to contact me, be an experienced and active player, for the sake of saving time.

We are closed for diplomacy. Too many pointwhore n00b tribes with deceptive appearances.

This is not entirely recruitment. Just alerting the world to our presense.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.