Barb bouncing on W5

DeletedUser4687

So I got sent a cat train with 2 attacks landing in 10:59:59 and two attacks landing in 11:00:00

I barb bounced so my attacks return on 10:59:59.

I thought that since attacks were sent before barb bounce, my attacks return after his on 10:59:59, but they returned before his.

The train was fake either way, so I'm not complaining, just wanted to clarify. Do barb bounces always return first?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should be working the way you meant it would... If attacks are sorted by command ID, your troops should`ve landed back home after his :59 attacks landed. Weird. TW is not meant to be played without ms in my opinion. Takes away a very important and interesting part of the game.

DeletedUser7450

Eh... i like no MS

But uhh.. when barb bouncing normally, they return on the start of the second, no?

DeletedUser

as has been explained many a time (mainly by Nauzhor) the Attack that was sent first arrives first

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7450

as has been explained many a time (mainly by Nauzhor) the Attack that was sent first arrives first

Did I question that?

The attack that was SENT first ARRIVES first.

That is quite clearly different from returning.

In normal worlds, as I said, Barb-bouncing returns at the start of the second. Always.

DeletedUser4687

and returns first

To be fair that was never actually made clear when reading settings. I guess returns always land first, which makes sense I guess since that's what it was on millisecond timing to.

DeletedUser

I believe returns land first always, even with the FIFO rule.

DeletedUser

surely this is to do with attacks always returning at 000 ms seconds. so the barb bounce returns then. My guess is that this original rule is outweighing the newer rule of no ms.