barb nobiling

DeletedUser

ok so I always see some kind of negative stigma behind this... but sometimes it strategically makes sense... especially on a church world such as this one when you're on the rim and don't want to constantly start new clusters with new churches all the time so instead you take a few 1.5k barbs and build them up thereby increasing the number of villages that can be used for support if nothing else but because your cluster is quite dense...

you also have gained a few villages where you can build more nukes without losing a nuke thereby becoming a stronger player... does no one else see all of these advantages?

DeletedUser

It has its pros and cons, and like a lot of things you need a fine balance. For example the ceasefire ended 6 days ago, yet the rank 1 tribe in this world have nobled 1 enemy village in their main war and a ridiculous amount of barbs. One of their players took over 10 in a day. I thought we all stored nobles and nukes for two weeks, to then take barbs?

DeletedUser12021

It has its pros and cons, and like a lot of things you need a fine balance. For example the ceasefire ended 6 days ago, yet the rank 1 tribe in this world have nobled 1 enemy village in their main war and a ridiculous amount of barbs. One of their players took over 10 in a day. I thought we all stored nobles and nukes for two weeks, to then take barbs?

You know how ridiculous funny your comment is if we look at your noble record and see 50-65% barb nobles.
Nice going.

DeletedUser

I have had to resort for two months sending 25 hour noble trains, so you have to be pretty poor to let them through in all fairness, however everything in the last two months has been with in nobling distance of TC ;) I have over 20 villages in a k I wasnt in 6 weeks ago

May have been a few less barbs if it wasnt for the big ass spending of certain TC players. Spending close to £10 on a few occassions just to save one village. Seriously some people take it a little too far. Plus been distracted planning a few things, like last weeks events. Told you that one village wouldnt have been worth it :p

DeletedUser

why did you want another cluster in another k? surely it makes more sense to expand the cluster you already have?