barb nobler

DeletedUser

NGU, everyone nobles barbs, its apart of the game.

What Lukes point is W1N members don't just noble barbs, they noble enemeys too. the nick stats show this.

DeletedUser1942

Just to throw some stats out there, and to prove how short sighted this Orc nub is -

Stats for September -

ORC/ORC2/~R~ Baby barb conquers - 450

ORC/ORC2/~R~, W1N Conquers - 40 (~R~ nobled 18, thats 4 more than ORCs main tribe lol)

W1N Baby barb conquers - 209

W1N's, ORC fam Conquers - 275

Clearly W1N are the ones putting the effort into this War - ORC are still stuck in there ways and putting barb hunting before warring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest, when I see an ORC offensive of any description, the "barb noblers" tag should be put to rest but it hasn't happened and if the mantra of "saving nukes" is to be believed, it's not going to get you very far. Having full vils makes your account look pretty, though.

If you're content to sit on borders and frontlines expecting to be endlessly stacked, that's fine. But W1N, as a tribe, are advancing all the time and getting closer to exerting real pressure. It's certainly a long-game though, so the barb nobling is working to an extent and fortifying a lot of clusters well.

But there's a world of difference between dealing with a handful of players (this isn't bravado) and a large section of the tribe.

You can only stay on the backfoot for so long before you fall.

DeletedUser

Abdo said:
No, but soon enough, we'll take down every ORC village, includding the
barbies you have yet to take, so...

... don't pump them up too far now, we like to keep them lean so they'll
accommodate more of our troops! :icon_wink:

Oi, don't take them all. LRAG want ours too!

I see nothing with barb nobling, if it is used in a stratigic way - to move a church or to supply other villages, or even being in the perfect place for a nuke! But ORC take it too far.

DeletedUser

yes i may be a barb nobler but i only take barbs to strengthen my positon befor i move on to the next target you never know you could be NEXT. when i do find out who you are i will be paying you a visit

I doubt he will reveal himself, he seems too scared. I believe his forum name means "Next Gen Update" in which on that site there is a forum with "NGU Legends".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i may be a barb nobler but i only take barbs to strengthen my positon befor i move on to the next target you never know you could be NEXT. when i do find out who you are i will be paying you a visit

If you do find out who i am, which i very much doubt, you will lose whatever troops you send at me, for 0 gains. Im almost tempted to give you my ingame name so i can wipe the floor with you!

I doubt he will reveal himself, he seems too scared. I believe his forum name means "Next Gen Update" in which on that site there is a forum with "NGU Legends".

Someone with an ounce of intelligence. Although the decryption of "NGU" to "Next Gen Update" brings you no closer to finding out my ingame name.

DeletedUser

If you do find out who i am, which i very much doubt, you will lose whatever troops you send at me, for 0 gains. Im almost tempted to give you my ingame name so i can wipe the floor with you!

Keyboard warrior

DeletedUser

Yup. An alias automatically makes me a p***y. Don't be so childish.

Or maybe, no matter my ingame skill, i still wont say my name? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6164

Yup. An alias automatically makes me a p***y. Don't be so childish.

Or maybe, no matter my ingame skill, i still wont say my name? :icon_biggrin:

You make vague statements, hide your identity and blatantly fail to read the other posts. Yet your efforts are just anti W1N do you have any point apart from that you dislike W1N or is that it. Who you are just does not really interest me, nor do your inane selfcentred posts make you a 'star', you just come across as a noob with a chip on his/her shoulder, have you actually fought anyone. Did W1N overrun you are you now a rimmy with nobles. If you want any respect name yourself and widen the issues to are willing to talk about to things other than you and how you dislike W1N. I think by now you will have gathered I do not respect you at all, I would think that holds for every W1N member who has bothered to read your drivel.
Come out of hiding and fight or shut up you are very very boring.:lol:

DeletedUser

Someone with an ounce of intelligence. Although the decryption of "NGU" to "Next Gen Update" brings you no closer to finding out my ingame name.

if i would give you my ingame name, i would wipe the floor with you, i am an excellent player, and still i am afraid to show myself, bla bla bla bla bla...
this looks like bullshit to me, thats the kind of things that losers says. the good players identify themselves, they have nothing to fear. from what i know, you are just another egomaniac that probably dont even play in this world, and if you want to prove otherwise, show us proofs. words arent enough, specially words said by you.

about nick11, its true that he nobles barbs, so do I! its also true that he still plays a good account, an account that at some point were all surrounded by the enemy, and he is still here.

DeletedUser

if i would give you my ingame name, i would wipe the floor with you, i am an excellent player, and still i am afraid to show myself, bla bla bla bla bla...
this looks like bullshit to me, thats the kind of things that losers says. the good players identify themselves, they have nothing to fear. from what i know, you are just another egomaniac that probably dont even play in this world, and if you want to prove otherwise, show us proofs. words arent enough, specially words said by you.

about nick11, its true that he nobles barbs, so do I! its also true that he still plays a good account, an account that at some point were all surrounded by the enemy, and he is still here.

Much as it pains me to say it, I probably agree with the W1N folk here.

I don't think you are ORC anyway, as AFAIK ORC's don't hide on the forum