Barbarian and Bonus Village Growth

DeletedUser

Guys I wonder if you could answer something for me? By farming the Barbarian, Bonus villages around me maybe twice a day am I stopping their growth at all?
Also how long does it take for inactives/quitters villages to become barb villages or whatever?

DeletedUser

By farming them, you are increasing their growth. They build walls at about 150-200 points so i would watch out if farming with little troops as you may lose 3, which, tbh, isn't good at early stages.

2 weeks, unless they quit, which is 1 week.

DeletedUser

"By farming them you are increasing their growth" what do you mean? I am taking the villages resources though.

DeletedUser

I don't know if it is in W1 but it is in lots of worlds. When you farm a barb/bonnie, it's points increase. Idk why but it happens.

DeletedUser

PWW is high or something :p

They'll build random buildings at random times, it has to have enough available farm space.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
By farming them, you are increasing their growth. They build walls at about 150-200 points so i would watch out if farming with little troops as you may lose 3, which, tbh, isn't good at early stages.

2 weeks, unless they quit, which is 1 week.

This is not true. Their growth is based on an algorithm, it has nothing to due with how many resources they have or how often they are farmed.

DeletedUser

How do I go about taking resourses from the barbarian village beside me?? Ive only started a few days, how long until i could do this?

DeletedUser

Um, until u hav 40 spears send a palidin with the spears, after that u can farm with just the spears