Barracks Time Factor?

DeletedUser

Barracks Level 24 Time Factor 16%
Barracks Level 25 Time Factor 16%

Isn't that a waste of 140K of resorses and 44 farm spaces? I'd expect it's just a difference less than 1%, but is there really point in saving like 10 seconds of building time for the following:

Wood: 51277
Clay: 63605
Iron:23075
Farm: 44

DeletedUser

When you're building a full nuke with 8k axes, those seconds add up to make a considerable difference.

DeletedUser

I guess, but comparing it to the deifference between other levels, it seems stupid.

DeletedUser

I *think* it's about 16 hours less time needed to make a full nuke (of 5 or 6 thousand axes)

DeletedUser

I always build my barracks up to 22 lvl then stop, it´s the best method for me...

DeletedUser

Every upgrade makes units train 6% faster than before... and it gets some 27% more expensive each time. I think a good question is, when to upgrade it?

How urgently do you need those infantry?

Is it cheaper to upgrade 16 level 24 barracks to level 25, or is it cheaper to capture a new village and build its barracks to 24?

Maybe it'll be useful to make more axes in an offense village, maybe it'll be more useful to make axes in two offense villages. Offense can only be sent from 1 village, defense can be sent from any village. Would you prefer to acquire more villages to produce defense, or would you prefer to increase the rate it's made in some of your existing villages?