best hauls?

DeletedUser1508

You sure like being a disagreeable little shit stirrer. Simply put when you have no smithy and few barbs in your area it makes sense to alternate sending all spears at each barb to minimize hauls while also getting 0 losses.

You're the first to attempt to scold others for flaming players who play different than is accepted, yet you're also one of the first do so, simply put you seem to enjoy being contradictory and it's getting old.

Lol, someone getting a little touchy on the this subject? I'm sorry then :icon_sad:

Maybe I should have written :icon_wink: instead of :icon_rolleyes: in my original post, as that was the effect I was actually trying for...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
209 800/800

DeletedUser

Haul: 615 433 502 1550/1550
not me but the player im sitting atm

DeletedUser

yes you r :p jk
but you can change ur name if you think its that bad lol

DeletedUser

I believe I was first :p

Or maybe they can just change their name... or give the account to me ;)

DeletedUser

nah daont think so but they are looking for a 4th coplayer and u seem to be in the right timeline

DeletedUser

nah daont think so but they are looking for a 4th coplayer and u seem to be in the right timeline

Nah, unfortunately (or fortunately) I'm in another group of 4 coplayers, and we're top 40 anyway and all have experience.

EDIT: Crap hauls here... best is 259 223 37 519/****

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they want me to fill it in but im to here and there for that account plus i have a coplayer and well some weekends i like to sped like 12 hours on tw each day and other weekends i spend o hours on tw / my dad dont have internet and i go to my freinds to drink or to my other frineds to play xbox live lol

DeletedUser

Sounds a bit like me. Sometimes I'm on all day, other times can't log on for a week. Gets a bit annoying when I have a high ranked account then log in a week later to find I'm ranked 10000th or whatever.

Deleted User - 695343

Haul: 483 483 484

Is this just a fancy way of getting people's spear counts? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I doubt it matters due to the huge number of people playing, it's very unlikely you're near anyone else who's posted here.

DeletedUser

Well, even if you knew everyone's spear count the information changes nothing in the way you will play,so is useless.